You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:

Flagg still lying about Trump being under investigation, calling it a "conspiracy."

So it goes like this:

F: He's not under investigation...repeat 1000x over the last 3 months.

(turns out Trump is under investigation-Trump even admits it on Twitter)

F: Once he's cleared of this, you liberals sure will look stupid.

(two weeks later)

F: He's not under investigation, you liberals and your conspiracy theories.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

slcpunk wrote:

Flagg still lying about Trump being under investigation, calling it a "conspiracy."

So it goes like this:

F: He's not under investigation...repeat 1000x over the last 3 months.

(turns out Trump is under investigation-Trump even admits it on Twitter)

F: Once he's cleared of this, you liberals sure will look stupid.

(two weeks later)

F: He's not under investigation, you liberals and your conspiracy theories.

No, genius.  You don't get to claim he was under investigation since January, which we know is false.  Then because he's "under investigation" for firing Comey in May, claim "See, I was right all along!" 

Maybe in your world of piss tapes and 9/11 being an inside job, that's how it works.  But in the real world, when you make a claim, it has to be true at the time.  Not months later for a completely different reason.  You still make posts about the piss tapes, you still claim Russian collusion.  You still claim Bush was behind 9/11.  No amount of fact is going to sway you from your radical views.

Randall Flagg

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

Please, go back and read our Obamacare debates. Again, I'm not going to keep repeating myself, and I think you're doing it on purpose to deflect. Until you admit the republicans hand in Obamacare plan, like stripping the provisions to keep premiums down, blocking subsidies, etc., there's no point in discussing because you refuse to be honest about it.

So did the democrats create a bad bill or not?  How could the GOP block anything that the DNC codified into law?  If what you mean is the Democrats wrote a bad bill, missed a bunch of things because they were in a rush to pass it, and when the GOP had control of the House in 2010, didn't roll over and agree to whatever bandaid fix the Democrats wanted, that isn't on the GOP.  The Dems still made a bad bill and they own all of its success and failures.  You keep ignoring this and wanting to pretend the DNC didn't create a shit bill and it is somehow the Republicans fault Obama and the Democrats never wanted to incorporate any of their ideas.  Remember when Obama said Republicans need to get to the back of the bus, Democrats are in charge now?  I sure do.

It wasn't bad per se, but it got turned to into chop suey, a lot of it because of Lieberman, but was he ever really a Democrat? The guy was/is a cunt and one reason I refused to vote for Gore.

They gave in to too many Republican concessions who ended up not even voting for the bill. In principal it was good, but too much BS on both sides. I seriously doubt Obama set out to craft a bad bill to deliberately hurt people or his heart wasn't in the right place. As opposed to not even knowing what was in the bill and then call it mean, but still push it anyway.

This is a lie.  No other way to spin it.  These weren't Republican concessions.  Can you show me a single Republican member of congress in 2009 who asked for these concessions?  Can you name a single Republican in congress who sat behind those closed door meetings with Pelosi's aides and crafted the bill?  You guys wrote a bad bill, and tried to argue that some article from the Heritage Foundation in 1994 was somehow a basis for Pelosi and Reid's failed bill.  You tried to call it Romneycare, because Romney was a governor of Massachusetts who passed a quasi healthcare bill through a Veto-proof democratic state congress.  Romney vetoed 8 parts of that bill when he signed it, and the Democratic congress overrode all 8 vetoes. 

Nothing of this bill was designed or advocated for by Republicans.  It was entirely drafted and voted on by Democrats. The Democrats had a veto proof majority in the Senate and a majority in the House.  They could have passed any bill they wanted. It passed the Senate with 60 votes, all Democrats.  YOUR PARTY didn't want single payer because not every Democrat is from San Francisco.  Your failure to recognize this is why Clinton lost the election.  You can't be like Mitch and shitposting "FUCK WHITEPEOPLE" for 18 months, then act perplexed when white people didn't vote for you in droves.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Didn't 100 people get killed over the weekend?? Sounds safe!  Seriously every city has shit hole areas most white people should avoid (not being racist just true) the Ensley neighborhood of Birmingham is a place I don't want to be at no matter the time of day. We have many neighborhoods like this. My point is I don't need to go to Mexico to seek harm, there are a shit load of bad places here in the US. Look at what happened to Arkansas and the hospital just over the weekend. Too many people dying to just call everything "safe" lol.

100 people were shot.  Not 100 were killed.  I'm in Chicago about one week out of the month.  I work on the North Shore right off Michigan and Wacker.  I've never felt unsafe, but I also only stray from downtown to go up to Northfield or some restaurant my co-workers frequent.  None are in the South Side or West Side bad parts of town.

Yes, safer in the white, upscale, or business districts and dangerous in the lower income black areas. But since we don't go to those places we feel safe while all the poor blacks live in fear. 100 people shot is a lot of people. Crazy high.

It is high, but per capita, is it? Like I said, 3 million people here. Not a lot folks actually involved in what's going on. And as I pointed out, in my new line of work I get out to these place every once in a while. I've never felt unsafe. The people in these neighborhoods for the most part don't like what's going on. They are people trying to live their live like you and me. But, there are a number of gangs ruining it for everyone.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

No, genius.  You don't get to claim he was under investigation since January, which we know is false.  Then because he's "under investigation" for firing Comey in May, claim "See, I was right all along!"

Actually lets be more accurate:

The Trump administration is under investigation.

Liar Flagg: Trump is not under investigation.

We're talking about his administration as a whole, it most certainly is.

Liar Flagg: Trump is not under investigation. You liberals are so hysterical.

Again, we're talking about his admin. We've told you this several times now.

Look at this, as it turns out, Trump himself is now under investigation.

(Total silence from Liar Flagg, and then finally...)

Liar Flagg: Once he's cleared you sure all will look stupid.

(Then lets pick up here where we left off)

Liar Flagg: He's not under investigation, you liberals and your conspiracy theories.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

So did the democrats create a bad bill or not?  How could the GOP block anything that the DNC codified into law?  If what you mean is the Democrats wrote a bad bill, missed a bunch of things because they were in a rush to pass it, and when the GOP had control of the House in 2010, didn't roll over and agree to whatever bandaid fix the Democrats wanted, that isn't on the GOP.  The Dems still made a bad bill and they own all of its success and failures.  You keep ignoring this and wanting to pretend the DNC didn't create a shit bill and it is somehow the Republicans fault Obama and the Democrats never wanted to incorporate any of their ideas.  Remember when Obama said Republicans need to get to the back of the bus, Democrats are in charge now?  I sure do.

It wasn't bad per se, but it got turned to into chop suey, a lot of it because of Lieberman, but was he ever really a Democrat? The guy was/is a cunt and one reason I refused to vote for Gore.

They gave in to too many Republican concessions who ended up not even voting for the bill. In principal it was good, but too much BS on both sides. I seriously doubt Obama set out to craft a bad bill to deliberately hurt people or his heart wasn't in the right place. As opposed to not even knowing what was in the bill and then call it mean, but still push it anyway.

This is a lie.  No other way to spin it.  These weren't Republican concessions.  Can you show me a single Republican member of congress in 2009 who asked for these concessions?  Can you name a single Republican in congress who sat behind those closed door meetings with Pelosi's aides and crafted the bill?  You guys wrote a bad bill, and tried to argue that some article from the Heritage Foundation in 1994 was somehow a basis for Pelosi and Reid's failed bill.  You tried to call it Romneycare, because Romney was a governor of Massachusetts who passed a quasi healthcare bill through a Veto-proof democratic Senate.

Nothing of this bill was designed or advocated for by Republicans.  It was entirely drafted and voted on by Democrats.  YOUR PARTY didn't want single payer because not every Democrat is from San Francisco.  Your failure to recognize this is why Clinton lost the election.  You can't be like Mitch and shitposting "FUCK WHITEPEOPLE" for 18 months, then act perplexed when white people didn't vote for you in droves.

Politifact: 788 amendments were submitted during the ACA’s markup in the Senate Committee for Health, Education, Labor and Pensions committee (HELP). Three quarters of them were filed by the committee’s Republican members, according to John McDonough in his book Inside National Health Reform. Of those, 161 were adopted in whole or revised form.

But Jost added that "there was very significant Republican participation early on on the Senate side. There were dozens of hours of debate, and Republicans like Sen. Chuck Grassley on the Senate Finance Committee were very engaged."

Jost said by September 2009 that period was over and from then on, the bill was strictly a Democratic piece of legislation.

It’s worth noting that many facets of the Republican’s health care agenda at the time made it into the Affordable Care Act. The Affordable Care Act was a private market plan, and it dropped a long-held Democratic priority to include a public option.

In the end, no Senate or House Republicans voted for the Affordable Care Act in its final version.

Please apologize.

Randall Flagg

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

This is a lie.  No other way to spin it.  These weren't Republican concessions.  Can you show me a single Republican member of congress in 2009 who asked for these concessions?  Can you name a single Republican in congress who sat behind those closed door meetings with Pelosi's aides and crafted the bill?  You guys wrote a bad bill, and tried to argue that some article from the Heritage Foundation in 1994 was somehow a basis for Pelosi and Reid's failed bill.  You tried to call it Romneycare, because Romney was a governor of Massachusetts who passed a quasi healthcare bill through a Veto-proof democratic Senate.

Nothing of this bill was designed or advocated for by Republicans.  It was entirely drafted and voted on by Democrats.  YOUR PARTY didn't want single payer because not every Democrat is from San Francisco.  Your failure to recognize this is why Clinton lost the election.  You can't be like Mitch and shitposting "FUCK WHITEPEOPLE" for 18 months, then act perplexed when white people didn't vote for you in droves.

Politifact: 788 amendments were submitted during the ACA’s markup in the Senate Committee for Health, Education, Labor and Pensions committee (HELP). Three quarters of them were filed by the committee’s Republican members, according to John McDonough in his book Inside National Health Reform. Of those, 161 were adopted in whole or revised form.

But Jost added that "there was very significant Republican participation early on on the Senate side. There were dozens of hours of debate, and Republicans like Sen. Chuck Grassley on the Senate Finance Committee were very engaged."

Jost said by September 2009 that period was over and from then on, the bill was strictly a Democratic piece of legislation.

It’s worth noting that many facets of the Republican’s health care agenda at the time made it into the Affordable Care Act. The Affordable Care Act was a private market plan, and it dropped a long-held Democratic priority to include a public option.

In the end, no Senate or House Republicans voted for the Affordable Care Act in its final version.

Please apologize.

What were there amendments?  To strip the individual mandates?  You're being completely disingenuous.  What Republicans supported any part of the bill that was passed?  Can you name one?  Did or did not the bill pass with all 60 Democratic Senators voting yes, giving them the numbers to override any Filibuster? 

So I'll ask you again, what REPUBLICAN ideas (Republican idea being defined as an idea from an actual member of Congress in the GOP) were added to this bill?  Your own posts says one GOP Senator tried to engage, had all of his ideas shut down, and called it a "completely Democratic bill" but you somehow think I'm the one being dishonest?  NOT A SINGLE REPUBLICAN IDEA was added to the bill.  NONE.  Not a single Republican voted for it. 

It was entirely written by and voted on by Democrats. Just as the current healthcare bill before Congress is entirely written by and has thus far been voted on, by Republicans.  If this bad bill somehow passes and turns out to be a nightmare, can I blame Democrats since the ACA is the basis for the entire bill?

Randall Flagg

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Actually lets be more accurate:

The Trump administration is under investigation.

We're talking about his administration as a whole, it most certainly is.

Liar Flagg: Trump is not under investigation. You liberals are so hysterical.

Again, we're talking about his admin. We've told you this several times now.

Look at this, as it turns out, Trump himself is now under investigation.

(Total silence from Liar Flagg, and then finally...)

Liar Flagg: Once he's cleared you sure all will look stupid.

(Then lets pick up here where we left off)

Liar Flagg: He's not under investigation, you liberals and your conspiracy theories.

Dude, I seriously wonder if you are mentally ill or just a troll.  For realz.

I posted snippets of all your garbage. 

9/11 Truther: "FLYNN IS GONNA FLIP ON TRUMP", "THE BALL IS GOING TO DROP, SESSION HAD A PUBLIC MEETING WITH THE RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR", "TRUMP IS UNDER INVESTIGATION" "THERE"S A TAPE WHERE TRUMP WAS PISSED ON BY RUSSIAN PROSTITUTES IN THE BED OBAMA SLEPT IN" "TRUMP WORKED WITH PUTIN"

Flagg:  "Do you have any evidence for this?  These are some outrageous claims and they need some kind of evidence."

9/11 TRUTHER:  "FUCKING FAT BETA MALE LIAR!!!"

Months go by

Comey: "Trump was never under investigation.  And the NYT Report suggesting we ever were investigating high ranking Trump officials for collusion was completely false.  I asked some of you Senators to publicly rebuke these salacious charges, but none of you did"

Flagg:  Wow, I'd be embarrassed if I had been posting all these conspiracy theories for months.

9/11 TRUTHER:  "FUCK YOU LIAR!!!!!.   Comey should be fired!!!!!  WE NEVER SAID TRUMP WAS UNDER INVESTIGATION"

Flagg:  Who is we?  Here are several posts from SLC and ID saying just that, in very clear, no uncertain terms that Trump colluded with Russia and that Trump was personally under investigation"

9/11 TRUTHER:  "LIAR!!!!"

Trump Fires Comey

9/11 TRUTHER:  "HOLY FUCK THE BALLS ON THIS GUY.  HOW DARE HE FIRE COMEY.  IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH"

Flagg:  I don't see how saying "I hope you find your way to letting this go" is Obstruction.  But we should have an independent review given 90 days or so to look at the facts so we can end the partisan bickering.  Comey testified Lynch told him not to call his investigation into Hillary and investigation and Comey felt he was being pressured not to look to deeply into it.  That certainly sounds like a stronger case for Obstruction, why aren't the Democrats demanding this be looked into?"

9/11 Truther:  "LIAR LIAR LIAR.  DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN.  PISS TAPES. LIAR!!!"

Trump:  "I am under investigation for firing James Comey"

Flagg:  Being under investigation isn't the same thing as guilt.  You have to do an investigation to determine if any wrong doing occurred.  I put my money Trump won't be found of any wrong doing"

9/11 TRUTHER:  "LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   SEE, TRUMP WAS UNDER INVESTIGATION ALL ALONG!!!"

Flagg:  "Your original claim was that Trump and his high ranking associates were under investigation back in January.  You came here almost every day with a new salacious news story that was never substantiated by any evidence.  You can hardly claim you were right all along when Trump is "under investigation" for a completely different reason for an act 5 months after your conspiracy posts."

9/11 Truther:  "LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!"

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

He's under investigation for firing Comey, because Comey was continuing an investigation which Trump wanted him to drop.

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

He's under investigation for firing Comey, because Comey was continuing an investigation which Trump wanted him to drop.

And what does this have to do with SLC's repeated claims since the inauguration that Trump was under investigation for colluding with Russia?

Board footer