You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Is This Forum Dying?

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

If you guys all moved on, drop it. Otherwise this is going to turn into the politics thread and you'll be at each other's throats.

Bono hasn't posted in over 4 years. Let it go

This can be cathartic for people. But only if everyone is commited to moving on after you get it all out.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

My favorite Grand Theft Auto board is closing down.

Damn. Right in the feels.

I'd been visiting that site about as long as I'd been visiting MyGNR, since 2002.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

While still active, websleuths is in decline as well. Its the most active forum I'm on and I saw yesterday that they're requesting donations due to a decrease in ad revenue.

lance

lance wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

While still active, websleuths is in decline as well. Its the most active forum I'm on and I saw yesterday that they're requesting donations due to a decrease in ad revenue.

You into zodiac at all ?

James

James wrote:

Yes. On the old version of this site we had a lengthy Zodiac thread.

While I don't really believe it, that alternate theory out there claiming there was no Zodiac killer and those journalists in SF just picked various crimes to link to him to draw attention/rack up sales is interesting and I need to look into it more.

lance

lance wrote:

Nice it has become a hobby for me.

Who do you like for z

My top
3 are Kane , Sullivan and Manli

qrst2222
 Rep: 0 

qrst2222 wrote:

please don't say it's dying, GNR will always alive

AtariLegend wrote:

Site won't let me log out weirdly at the minute, in addition to not letting me create topics (Dexter revival thing, in Seen That Too). So it's buggy.

Anyway that aside, I'm taking a break from the forum and discord channels. If leaks or whatever happen, I'll probably re-emerge.

James

James wrote:

We're going to try to get it fixed. It doesn't work for me neither.

I didn't know about the log out issue.

I'm amazed that those discords can stay so active.

See ya for the next leak.... 22

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Site won't let me log out weirdly at the minute, in addition to not letting me create topics (Dexter revival thing, in Seen That Too). So it's buggy.

Anyway that aside, I'm taking a break from the forum and discord channels. If leaks or whatever happen, I'll probably re-emerge.

Hey Atari, how ya doin? You should be able to create topics again now, it was a bug effecting everyone but now sorted 22

I can't seem to recreate the issue logging out, works ok for me. Let me know if it's still a problem for ya and I'll take another look.

Board footer