You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

Krissy wrote:

what does Jarmo from HTGTH think of the rumored Atlas and General leaks? i notice they don't even have a thread about it on their board. mygnr member damn_smooth claims of hearing fatlas aka Atlas and 2 min General clip. surprised the rest didn't leak on Halloween. is this more BS? or is it real?

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Voodoochild wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
dalethirsty wrote:

so where did this supposed new version of silkworms come from?

You know the 3 minute sampler from 2011-2012 or whenever that goes around with 15 seconds of Silkworms, the CD remixes, and some DJ tracks?

Some trader type people have had all those songs in full since then - that's why there's a sample of them.

Getting them out into the general public from those hoarders is harder.

But at least there's proof that some fans have those.

There's no evidence that anyone outside of the actual band has The General or Atlas.

One does not prove the other considering they've been around since 2011 in various lengths and qualities.

Yeah. I don't care at all about the remixes, but I'd love to hear Silkworms and OMG.

I'd like to hear the TIL remix, mainly 'cause the vocal take is interesting. Though what I'd really like to hear is that vocal take over a recording by the current incarnation of the band...

JordanRose
 Rep: 6 

JordanRose wrote:
Krissy wrote:

what does Jarmo from HTGTH think of the rumored Atlas and General leaks? i notice they don't even have a thread about it on their board. mygnr member damn_smooth claims of hearing fatlas aka Atlas and 2 min General clip. surprised the rest didn't leak on Halloween. is this more BS? or is it real?

No idea, haven't been to HTGTH in years. The GNFNR lot were saying Beta was "hopping mad" about whatever has been leaked.

I'm even more confused now since someone said Troy McClure leaked the new Silkworms snippet because that dude has been dishing out pretty solid sounding info for 3 months. And Damn Smooth has been around for years and years. He wasn't in the GNFNR leaking thread so he's not a part of it if it is a hoax. Fuck, i've no idea what's going on. Silence at MYGNR, too.

Ragnar
 Rep: 8 

Ragnar wrote:

Atlas Shrugged is 10 minutes and 10 seconds long ballad.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Krissy wrote:

I remember a guy I knew was temp banned from Jarmo's place because he was sharing leaks on another board. Not HTGTH, but another place. 16

So really, who cares what Jarmo thinks.

MrMiniMite
 Rep: 0 

MrMiniMite wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

I'd like to hear the TIL remix, mainly 'cause the vocal take is interesting. Though what I'd really like to hear is that vocal take over a recording by the current incarnation of the band...

Yeah man, agreed. I love the new vocals, badly want to hear the rest of that remix.

Appetiteforcovers
 Rep: 1 

Ragnar wrote:

Prove it, send us the link

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

LOL

JordanRose
 Rep: 6 

JordanRose wrote:
Appetiteforcovers wrote:
Ragnar wrote:

Ragnar is one of the regular posters at GNFNR and nobody has said Atlas is that length. Maybe it is all just a ruse to try and get the remix stuff. I've been gagging to hear the new TIL since the clips leaked. Vocals sound sick.

Ragnar
 Rep: 8 

Ragnar wrote:
Appetiteforcovers wrote:
Ragnar wrote:

Board footer