You are not logged in. Please register or login.

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

Re: AFD_30

esoterica wrote:

Apple got sued again so I've been determining what I want to spend my store credit on.

I checked out iTunes and AFD is $4.99. It's possible it's always been that price but I seem to remember it being $7.99 at it's cheapest.

I doubt it means anything beyond "buy it while it's sorta relevant".

I actually logged on to note Fleetwood and Stevie's greatest also being $4.99 but wanted to ass on the note as I am a man of the people.

Back to my cabin.

dalethirsty
 Rep: 20 

dalethirsty wrote:

a few minutes ago, i posted a review of the detroit show saying how it reminded me why guns is my favorite band.

.... didn't take long for me to hate them again.

https://gnrmerch.com/collections/appeti … nniversary

you're looking at a $40 shirt here, folks:

veuhHIZ.png

i mean, i get it. they're getting old, have all been sued a lot, and this is there last big chance to capitalize on the gnr brand to make them all a goddamn shitload of money so they never have to worry about financials again. but when you're closing in on potentially the highest grossing tour in HISTORY... do they really need to whore out a bunch of fuckin' belt buckles and skull caps n' shit? everyone in the guns camp is well aware that the (incredibly loyal) fanbase has been starving for new tunes for YEARS, yet they still do shit like this to us?

who the fuck was asking for more merch?

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Meh I tend to think with things like this if you don’t like it don’t buy it. I only know about it cos you’ve just posted it.

If someone’s taste is so bad that that’s the shirt they buy then more fool them. I wouldn’t boil up with anger at the band because there’s a shit t-shirt for sale.

vipicius
 Rep: 6 

vipicius wrote:

I do not understand much how management works, but, the members and especially Axl, know these things? It sounds silly, but I don't know.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

^ I’d be stunned if any of those guys in the band had any input on that type of merch whatsoever.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
dalethirsty wrote:

a few minutes ago, i posted a review of the detroit show saying how it reminded me why guns is my favorite band.

.... didn't take long for me to hate them again.

https://gnrmerch.com/collections/appeti … nniversary

you're looking at a $40 shirt here, folks:

https://i.imgur.com/veuhHIZ.png

i mean, i get it. they're getting old, have all been sued a lot, and this is there last big chance to capitalize on the gnr brand to make them all a goddamn shitload of money so they never have to worry about financials again. but when you're closing in on potentially the highest grossing tour in HISTORY... do they really need to whore out a bunch of fuckin' belt buckles and skull caps n' shit? everyone in the guns camp is well aware that the (incredibly loyal) fanbase has been starving for new tunes for YEARS, yet they still do shit like this to us?

who the fuck was asking for more merch?

Lol that shit is horrible. Can’t disagree.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

LOL! that shit...ehhh...I mean shirt is... well... shit big_smile

Board footer