You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Re: LEAKS THREAD

Krissy wrote:
zombux wrote:

no, I decided to hoard it.

share with me

Appetiteforcovers
 Rep: 1 

Who leaked the instrumental twat, irs, and better? I wonder if there's more instrumentals from that time period that people have

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

I haven't heard the instrumental demos... Should be interesting

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
Appetiteforcovers wrote:

Who leaked the instrumental twat, irs, and better? I wonder if there's more instrumentals from that time period that people have

hard  to say, those all surfaced kind of in one batch, so I guess it was all darknemus

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Krissy wrote:
zombux wrote:

no, I decided to hoard it.

share with me

Are you an idiot or a troll?

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Krissy wrote:

I'm not an idiot. I'm asking zombux to share with me. I didn't expect he turn out to be a hoarder.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:
Krissy wrote:

I'm not an idiot. I'm asking zombux to share with me. I didn't expect he turn out to be a hoarder.

Are you done trolling this forum? move on please.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

That list is accurate except some people have item 36-40 in full not just as excerpts.

yup, I've only included those that are circulating freely. of course there's more out there, but not really "leaked" smile

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Krissy wrote:

Look ... give it a rest ... or move on ... first and final warning

No one on this forum is hoarding anything ... if/when something leaks then everyone will know and have access to it

Until then feel free to discuss anything ... but stop the desperate ranting, begging & accusations

Walker
 Rep: 8 

Walker wrote:

It's So Easy (2010) coming soon!

Board footer