You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

James Lofton wrote:

How much lower are we going to go?

In a society where some boys wear dresses to school, girls join boy scouts, a tranny bathroom on every street corner, a white girl identifies herself as a black man, a student needs a cup of hot chocolate and a trauma dog if someone calls them a bad name.....

Trump's not even close to scraping the bottom of the barrel.

That’s hate speech!  How dare you not play make believe or pretend the feelings of sensitive dipshits dictate how we govern.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Likely NK related?

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

In a society where some boys wear dresses to school, girls join boy scouts, a tranny bathroom on every street corner, a white girl identifies herself as a black man, a student needs a cup of hot chocolate and a trauma dog if someone calls them a bad name.....

That’s hate speech!  How dare you not play make believe or pretend the feelings of sensitive dipshits dictate how we govern.

What purpose does this comment even serve?

You’re a troll.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Dude, he's advocating on behalf of a pedophile....you think we can go lower? How much lower shall we go?

PaSnow wrote:

Likely NK related?

Hope not.

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

You’re a troll.

And you were doing so good. I’m sorry if the beliefs of your party are unknown to you. 6 months ago you thought identity politics was a made up, conservative talking point.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Matt Lauer  fired.

I wasn't much of a fan, TBH, even since the Tom Cruise controversy. I felt too many people jumped down Cruise's throat, and, as wacky as he might be with Scientology, who is Matt Lauer to speak about psychology & medicating. Turned out, Cruise was right. We are a country that's overprescribed, and you look at a big chunk of the opiod epidemic from too many kids having a prescription for Xanax & Oxycontin, and it spiraled out of control almost ever since that point.

If you look at the on-air announcement its worth a quick watch. It looks Savannah Guthrie was told about it about 15 minutes before going on-air by the shock in her voice & her eyes. On ABC GMA they said some magazine (V Fair) reporters were working the story on his past, and the network pre-emptively cut ties with him before they could crack the story. If anything, it's time they put Megan Kelly in the seat. NBC's rollout of her has been dreadful.

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Why is this such a big deal for you? Why even bring this up in this discussion? How is supporting a pedophile for political gains not lower than wearing a fucking dress to school?? Even if you're right, and we're becoming a society of whiney pussies that need safe spaces and genderless pronouns to keep us from crying in a corner somewhere... why the hell do you bring it up now??
I'm not trying to be an asshole here, I just cannot even begin to imagine what the connection is...

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
TheMole wrote:

Why is this such a big deal for you? Why even bring this up in this discussion? ... why the hell do you bring it up now??
I'm not trying to be an asshole here, I just cannot even begin to imagine what the connection is...

In fairness James chimes in only now & then. He's not much of an active poster in this thread so much. So it just coulda been timing that he logged in at that point & responded to a most recent thread and where at the moment in time this thread had gone. He'll go weeks outta here.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

You’re a troll.

And you were doing so good. I’m sorry if the beliefs of your party are unknown to you. 6 months ago you thought identity politics was a made up, conservative talking point.

All your posts are condescending and antagonistic.

'sensitive dipshits dictate how we govern'

wtf does that have to do with taxes or the Mexican wall or the travel ban....or anything else that's been discussed in the last 7 days?

it added absolutely zero to the conversation...and you should be called out for that.

Even your hero capitalist hero would disagree with what Trump wants to do with taxes. There's a relevant conversation to be had...but you're cool with cutting taxes because

a) you're unaware of the last 50 years of American tax policy,
b) you think cutting taxes is good for the economy no matter the context
c) hate government at least when a Dem is in charge (unless it's military spending, then you're ok with it)
d) don't care to be informed by any other sources other than the ones the confirm what you already thought
e) all of the above

and in the end you've done exactly what you call everyone else out about...you never answer anyone else's questions. You do that Belicheck thing where you answer the question you want to be asked.

Randall Flagg

What question did you ask?

Yes, I’m in favor of simplifying the tax code. You shouldn’t pay less federal taxes because Chicago wants to waste your tax dollars paying legal fees for people who illegally entered this country. Is it perfect, of course not. But neither was the ACA. Thus tax bill is a step in the right direction.

Personally I’d like to see almost all deductions removed and have the IRS handle taxes, removing the responsibility of each person to file like most of Europe does. But that’s a pipe dream.

But I’ll be more mindful of my posts in the future just so long as you promise to not end your posts with “Fuck Trump in every day that ends in ‘Y’ “

And my sources are always from multiple places. Mostly Washington Post or NY Times. But continue the narrative I’ve ever linked a single article from Breitbart.

Board footer