You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Brett
 Rep: 20 

Re: GNR soundchecks Slither

Brett wrote:
otto wrote:
Brett wrote:

Guys, the Slither videos were recorded worse than my flip phone in 2006... are we really gonna judge anything based on that bullshit? Yeah, Axl sounds like shit on it and so does everyone else, that's how fucking shitty the Slither videos are. At least wait and hear half decent shit before you start crying like schoolgirls.

Fernando, is that you?

Good going, dipshit. You proved everything I said.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

It’s funny, for years people were always like, Axl would slay those songs on Contraband, and sing them better than Scott, but that really was just... meh

So damn disappointing

Yeah I mean the point of wanting GNR to cover them was that scott sings in a pretty but clean voice and Axl used to sing with rasp and power which would be a different interpretation of the song.

The reunion should have happened in 2006 - 2009 or so.

Imagine the Axl who covered "Sailing" doing VR songs.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Brett wrote:

Guys, the Slither videos were recorded worse than my flip phone in 2006... are we really gonna judge anything based on that bullshit? Yeah, Axl sounds like shit on it and so does everyone else, that's how fucking shitty the Slither videos are. At least wait and hear half decent shit before you start crying like schoolgirls.

Please... you can clearly hear how pitchy and weak Axl’s vocals are. And I’ve watched quite a few of these so called “flip phone from 2006” videos to know it’s not the video quality that makes him sound bad.

Face it buddy, Axl indeed sounds bad on Slither. There’s no shame in admitting it. It’s just a damn shame though.

Walker
 Rep: 8 

Walker wrote:

shitter

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

you should report that, too.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Walker wrote:

shitter

Why are you still here?

Are you gonna report these videos too?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Now, if they put Breakdown in the set, I'd buy a ticket just for that!

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Now, if they put Breakdown in the set, I'd buy a ticket just for that!

do you really want to see Mickey butchering that one?

vipicius
 Rep: 6 

vipicius wrote:

The part where Axl is using the bass voice sounded pretty cool in this version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71JOYDTafcg

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:
Brett wrote:
otto wrote:
Brett wrote:

Fernando, is that you?

Good going, dipshit. You proved everything I said.

Have your owner let your leash tight last night?
Perhaps you should go back to your medication, the mood swings are back it seems.

Board footer