You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Trump shook hands with a dude who killed his uncle with anti-aircraft gun and fed his remains to dogs and killed his brother-in-law via a nerve agent in a foreign country and told him it was a great honor to be with him.

I feel great again.

Truman/ FDR shook hands and stood with Stalin who was not only worse than Kim Jong Un but was worse than Hitler. Obama shook hands with Castro. Reagan sold weapons to Iran that were eventually used against us. We can go on and on, it's what a president's do.

I think he's a dolt, but this should have happened under Obama. For some reason he punted.

People on the right were outraged when Obama met Castro...

Why is Trump drawn to dictators....and why do his supporters support it? Communist dictators and Trump.

FDR and Stalin were forced together through war.

You voted for Bernie who openly praised and idolized Castro.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Truman/ FDR shook hands and stood with Stalin who was not only worse than Kim Jong Un but was worse than Hitler. Obama shook hands with Castro. Reagan sold weapons to Iran that were eventually used against us. We can go on and on, it's what a president's do.

I think he's a dolt, but this should have happened under Obama. For some reason he punted.

People on the right were outraged when Obama met Castro...

Why is Trump drawn to dictators....and why do his supporters support it? Communist dictators and Trump.

FDR and Stalin were forced together through war.

You voted for Bernie who openly praised and idolized Castro.

What does that have to do with the outrage the right had when Obama met him?

I also voted for tree stump when given a choice between it and Trump.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Bernie loved a murderer who shit on democracy and free press. You voted for him. Irony.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Bernie loved a murderer who shit on democracy and free press. You voted for him. Irony.

The irony of an American President pushing away democratic allies to rub elbows with Communists.

misterID

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

The irony of an American President pushing away democratic allies to rub elbows with Communists.

No, I'm talking about you and your hypocrisy. Look in the mirror.

It's nauseating trying to talk to you and it degenerates into you playing ignorant and start screaming MAGA nonsense. I'm very close to just ignoring you.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

No, I'm talking about you and your hypocrisy. Look in the mirror.

It's nauseating trying to talk to you and it degenerates into you playing ignorant and start screaming MAGA nonsense. I'm very close to just ignoring you.

Point out the hypocrisy specifically...otherwise i can’t acknowledge the comment...

Cuz what I’m talking about is AN AMERICAN President (someone far more important than me)cozying up to communists. How many Americans died fighting NK? In Vietnam?

you wanna talk about hypocrisy...let’s talk about that.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

ba3a366a67963f3dec2bba45b127ea27.jpg

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Their shamrock shakes are awesome.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Ironically I don't think they actually ever sell them here in Ireland. Did a quick google though and now I want one!

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I miss 2001 Axl.  He had his voice for at least a little while.

Sorry if I'm interrupting something important...it didn't appear I was.

Board footer