You are not logged in. Please register or login.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

Re: Fake Bad Apples video somehow makes it on Xfinity

FlashFlood wrote:

So for any of you out there with Xfinity as a cable service, search on your remote for Guns n Roses and you'll see the new ISE video and SCOM video on demand, as well as a Guns N Roses playlist from Music Choice. Play that, and it's 50 mins of GnR music videos (jungle, scom, pc, nr, etc) but the last is that fake Bad Apples video that uses mostly Don't Cry rooftop footage. Maybe this only interests me but...how does this happen? I find it amusing. Maybe a TB intern put it together from Youtube.

Vampiro
 Rep: 0 

Vampiro wrote:

I remember Comcast having London 2012 on demand and it was the leaked version with the time clock on it haha

ZeroMortals7

ZeroMortals7 wrote:

The real Bad Apples music video probably takes place in a apple orchard with bad rotting apples

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

So for any of you out there with Xfinity as a cable service, search on your remote for Guns n Roses and you'll see the new ISE video and SCOM video on demand, as well as a Guns N Roses playlist from Music Choice. Play that, and it's 50 mins of GnR music videos (jungle, scom, pc, nr, etc) but the last is that fake Bad Apples video that uses mostly Don't Cry rooftop footage. Maybe this only interests me but...how does this happen? I find it amusing. Maybe a TB intern put it together from Youtube.

It's not fake... It's on the Making of F'n Videos Part I: Don't Cry.
there's also a Double Talkin Jive one from the same source.They were never released as stand alone back in the day but made their round on GNR Vevo Youtube page:

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

That cant possibly be real, can it?

That is to video what My World is to audio.

And one would hope Comcast staff would know not to just peruse YT for music synch. Who knows. Im sure its all approved on some level

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

That's certainly the video. Had no idea it was on Making Fn Videos. But yes, it's playing on Comcast now on the GNR video playlist. Last.

A playlist, mind you, which doest not include Don't Cry, Estranged, The Garden, and others.

ZeroMortals7

ZeroMortals7 wrote:

Too bad the video isn't an original concept piece like November Rain.

Board footer