You are not logged in. Please register or login.

starsko
 Rep: 6 

Re: Are they crazy ?

starsko wrote:

From mygnr :
http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=103853

Chris Jericho is on Wrestling Observer Live right now, and someone called in and asked about the Eddie Trunk Interview from last year.

Jericho said Axl was cool, but before he entered the studio, an older woman (Beta) came in and literally sniffed the air to make sure the vibes were alright for Axl to enter the room.

That's insane. It's sad that Axl has bought into her BS for all these years.

How pathetic is that ?

DTJ EDIT - In the interview, Chris Jericho never said it was Beta, he said it was an older woman and was told it was Axl's spiritual advisor which we all know is not Beta.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Is there no end to this womans talents? From housemaid to GNR manager to psychic room sniffer, quite an amazing transition 16 Are they sure it was Beta and not 'Yoda', I thought all that checking the vibes bollocks was more her area of expertise?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I guess Beta took over where Yoda left off. If bullshit like this is playing a role in Axl's life, the only way this album will ever come out is if he stops having enough money to finance these people. Once those bank accounts dry up, you can bet your mother Axl starts hearing "the time for Chinese Democracy is now" from those people.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Don't ask me how i came to thinking this, but i don't think axl needs a psychic, i am pretty sure his own intuition is right there where it should be.

AtariLegend wrote:

I don't think Axl's crazy, maybe he is just a bit eccentric....

Imagine the look on Jericho & Trunks faces... It would've been pretty funny.

the_real_jessica

Actually, should axl sense stuff like some people do, maybe it's a good idea someone " pre- senses" the place before so he doesn't get uncomfortable.

I know some of you are skeptics, but some people do really sense places and are paid fortunes by potential home buyers too.

I've always thought axl was very special and i still do.

Not eccentric. Special.

It hurt him for long, and he hurt people, it went flying all over the place.

I think he does what he has to do and no one can believe what it does unless you live it.

There isn't one general answer as to " how to live normally".

There is one answer per person in this world, so as many answers as there are individuals.

It's not for us to judge but to be glad he found a way to be a little more peaceful and give us good shows to enjoy.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

russtcb wrote:
starsko wrote:

From mygnr :
http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=103853

Chris Jericho is on Wrestling Observer Live right now, and someone called in and asked about the Eddie Trunk Interview from last year.

Jericho said Axl was cool, but before he entered the studio, an older woman (Beta) came in and literally sniffed the air to make sure the vibes were alright for Axl to enter the room.

That's insane. It's sad that Axl has bought into her BS for all these years.

How pathetic is that ?

I think that's total BS.  Axl kept saying how he didn't need security or anything and so on, but he sends on Beta to check the air?? BS.

The only reason why I think this could be true is because of Yoda and how he wouldn't play certain cities if the aura wasn't right and how he would have all employee's id badges checked for negative vibes and all that.   This could be true, however when listening to the interview it seems as if he walked in and they all were clapping and saying hello and all that but ofcourse that could have been set up during the commercial break and she walk in and do a quick sniff  wink

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:
the_real_jessica wrote:

Actually, should axl sense stuff like some people do, maybe it's a good idea someone " pre- senses" the place before so he doesn't get uncomfortable.

I know some of you are skeptics, but some people do really sense places and are paid fortunes by potential home buyers too.

I've always thought axl was very special and i still do.

Not eccentric. Special.

It hurt him for long, and he hurt people, it went flying all over the place.

I think he does what he has to do and no one can believe what it does unless you live it.

There isn't one general answer as to " how to live normally".

There is one answer per person in this world, so as many answers as there are individuals.

It's not for us to judge but to be glad he found a way to be a little more peaceful and give us good shows to enjoy.

It's not "special", nor is it "eccentric". It's called escapism; it's a device for unhappy people to wallow in their own sadness and feel good about doing so. It's the ultimate way for them to feel sorry about their situation while soothing their conscious by giving the impression of trying to do something about it.

All it does is create and maintain an us-against-them mentality, which is never a healthy thing to try and sustain. Instead of helping these people come to grips with the reality of the situation, these so called 'spiritual' people do nothing but solidify and intensify the problems at hand. Sometimes out of ignorance, but more often than not the real driving force behind their actions is nothing more or less than greed, plain and simple.

It's a shame really, that people tend to condone this type of behavior without thinking about the consequences.

the_real_jessica

Mole, i don't think beta needs any more money, why would she do something out of greed ?

She is not far from retiring now, is she ?

Board footer