You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:

neutral

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Any hopes I had of Mitch changing his behavior after his racist tirade just went out the window.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Any hopes I had of Mitch changing his behavior after his racist tirade just went out the window.

MAGA2020

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I missed this thread.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

The first half of his first post was good, then he kept going.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Trump now thumbing his nose at the Supreme Court as well. What a piece of complete and utter shit.

Would someone please just step up and bitch slap the fuck outta this man.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Debates at this point are fucking stupid.

Nothing of substance is even remotely occurring.

I find it stupid to debate policy right now when so many dumb things are going on. Like anyone votes on issues anyway right now. It’s either you’re for trump or you’re against him.

I agree. I'm not even going to bother watching until they're down to half a dozen or so.

The immigration crisis that Trump created at the border is horrific and cruel by design. Anybody OK with that is pretty much a piece of shit.

And that's just one of many horrible things going on. ^^^ As usual, too much to keep up with.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

It's not about censoring.  It's about a specific poster doing nothing but shit posting and adding no value to the forum.  It's about someone who can't make a coherent sentence, and repeatedly uses language like this.  I'm not saying he should be banned, but a final warning and clear message to knock it off would be helpful.

It is about censoring. You'll do anything you can to silence those who speak against you including doxxing them.

You don't understand context.

You also provide little value, if any, and are an all around lousy person. You've stunk up numerous forums over the years, made things deeply personal and acted like a little crybaby anytime you received one iota of push back.

Randall Flagg wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

You should be immediately banned for this post.  Hopefully they have the guts to do it.

I reported it, but with James MIA and Neemo on solo duty, I doubt anything will come of it.

You would report it, lol, what a loser.

You've been banned from how many forums now Flagg?

Smoking Guns wrote:

Watched the debate. Haha, what a joke

You support Trump no matter what...so not much room to talk here SG. In fact...no room.

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Dont waste it while I'm in Vegas.

Are you in Vegas?  Is it hot AF there or what?  I stayed at Excalibur about 2 years ago, I dug it. Always liked the water show out front of Bellagio.

I'm on a plane headed there.  Its summer,  so its hot!

Rascal scooters are pretty easy to rent while you're here, just FYI.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I dont get it, free college, free healthcare, and open borders for Central Americans. I mean, sorry, but how will this be paid for without drastically reforming our economy?

How do they backtrack during the election to attract moderates?  Trying to acquire Bernie Sanders thunder os one thing, trying to win the Presidential election is another. I think Liz Warren may go a bit of a centrists route, adding an ACA like tax that even illegals would need to pay to be on 'free' healthcare. I saw an article that Tulsi Gabbard or Klobuchar need to make waves and campaign as more of a centrist.

Dems shouldve gone moderate thiz primary, instead they're going rad left. We'll see how it plays out.

Amazon paid zero in taxes. Zip. Same for many other corporations. We can pay for all sorts of things IMO, if we didn't give it all away to the ultra wealthy and corporations. Warren has gone into the math a little bit on this.

I disagree with paying for healthcare for illegal aliens and it would never happen anyway. Not sure why anybody would address this. Although children under 18 I may be OK with to be honest.

Moderate narratives will appear once we're in the general election. Right now they're working on the base. Just like the right wing plays to theirs. It's way too early to see this as any shift to the far left.

PaSnow wrote:

...and Bidens slippin a bit. He wont win this.

I doubt Biden will be the nominee. There are too many strong candidates in the field. He's got name recognition right now and that's about it.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

Also want to check in with the MAGA crowd: You're cool with immigrant children being denied showers, toothbrushes, soap, clean clothes and being separated from their parents by 1000s of miles? (some they can't even find anymore, the children are for all extents and purposes lost.)

Enjoying your increased national debt and blown up deficit?

Cool with that?

Yes or no.

Board footer