You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

Also want to check in with the MAGA crowd: You're cool with immigrant children being denied showers, toothbrushes, soap, clean clothes and being separated from their parents by 1000s of miles? (some they can't even find anymore, the children are for all extents and purposes lost.)

Enjoying your increased national debt and blown up deficit?

Cool with that?

Yes or no.

I'm not in the MAGA crowd (though I'm sure you think I am), but it's just more of the same man.  That's the reality.  You like to pretend it's different, but it isn't.  Not a a level that makes a difference at least.  If you were cool with what happened under Obama, you lose any ability to credibly complain about things now.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Happy Independence Day, folks.   axl92

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Happy Independence Day, folks.   axl92

Here here. 5

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

Also want to check in with the MAGA crowd: You're cool with immigrant children being denied showers, toothbrushes, soap, clean clothes and being separated from their parents by 1000s of miles? (some they can't even find anymore, the children are for all extents and purposes lost.)

Cool with that?

Yes or no.

I'm not in the MAGA crowd (though I'm sure you think I am), but it's just more of the same man.  That's the reality.  You like to pretend it's different, but it isn't.  Not a a level that makes a difference at least.  If you were cool with what happened under Obama, you lose any ability to credibly complain about things now.

You didn't answer the question.

Obama didn't have a policy to separate children from their parents. He also didn't go to court to deny children soap, toothpaste etc etc. This is all Trump's policies we're talking about.

Obama also cut the deficit down, nearly in half. It's not anything like what Trump/GOP are doing.

So let's try this again, simple question, yes or no.

Are you cool with immigrant children being denied showers, toothbrushes, soap, clean clothes and being separated from their parents by 1000s of miles? (some they can't even find anymore, the children are for all extents and purposes lost.)

Are you ok with the national debt forecast and adding billions to the deficit?

Yes or no.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

Cool with that?

Yes or no.

Obama didn't have a policy to separate children from their parents. He also didn't go to court to deny children soap, toothpaste etc etc. This is all Trump's policies we're talking about.

Obama also cut the deficit down, nearly in half. It's not anything like what Trump/GOP are doing.

Are you cool with immigrant children being denied showers, toothbrushes, soap, clean clothes and being separated from their parents by 1000s of miles? (some they can't even find anymore, the children are for all extents and purposes lost.)

Yes or no.

They won’t answer you SLC...they don’t want you to pin them down. See...the “n” word is more offensive today than actual murders or unspeakably inhuman acts.

Dispicable human beings are running this country while those who claim to be ‘in the middle’ sit on their hands and behave apatheticly.

They do want to debate policy though. roll

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

They did deny toothbrushes, etc., under Obama and did separate families. Obama was incredibly strict, as he should have been, on illegal immigration. The only difference is that Obama didn't use child separation as a deterrent the way the Keebler Elf did. In a lot more cases than what's reported, the boarder agents have no idea if those kids really belong to the adult that brought them. One of the reasons Mexico is cracking down is because of the potential of kidnappings, which has been happening. Don't bring your children to the boarder.

You can apply for asylum from your own country without making that trip.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

Cool with that?

Yes or no.

Yes or no.

There's no such thing as a simple question.   Everything has ramifications.  But you know that already, you're just playing games hoping to be able to go off on someone.  Not today...

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:

They did deny toothbrushes, etc., under Obama and did separate families. Obama was incredibly strict, as he should have been, on illegal immigration. The only difference is that Obama didn't use child separation as a deterrent the way the Keebler Elf did. In a lot more cases than what's reported, the boarder agents have no idea if those kids really belong to the adult that brought them. One of the reasons Mexico is cracking down is because of the potential of kidnappings, which has been happening. Don't bring your children to the boarder.

Dude, you're arguing with a wacky conspiracy theorist and his lackey who enjoys posting nonsense online.  If anyone can point to an intelligent post the truther or the bigot have posted in the past 6 months, let me know.  I just see two unhinged people getting their kicks attacking strangers on the internet.  They must be really sad and lonely in real life.  I feel sorry for them.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

Dude, you're arguing with a wacky conspiracy theorist and his lackey who enjoys posting nonsense online.  If anyone can point to an intelligent post the truther or the bigot have posted in the past 6 months, let me know.  I just see two unhinged people getting their kicks attacking strangers on the internet.  They must be really sad and lonely in real life.  I feel sorry for them.

Did you wear your red, white and blue tank top yesterday RF? Did you drink shit beer and blow up explosives in someone's backyard? Did you pat yourself on the back for accomplishments someone else made but claimed as your own because you're 'merican?

All I see around me are apathetic people who don't care about anything but allegedly love 'Merica.

You're quite the bigot yourself by the way.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

States with highest Trump approval rating:

Alabama +24
Wyoming +22
West Virginia +19
Mississippi +18
Tennessee +18
Kentucky +15

This should tell you a lot. This is Trump's base right there.

These states contribute nothing to the country but they are leading it.

Board footer