You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Zodiac Salesman
 Rep: 0 

Re: Zodiac For Trade

Thing are busy right now so I’ll keep this short and sweet.

I have Zodiac. It sounds great, like a NIN song. I want to trade for other unreleased songs or valuable proshots.

Only interested in serious offers (if you mention rehearsals at all I won’t reply) so please don’t waste my time.

Contact me at zodiacsalesman@protonmail.com.

Update, it has vocals.

vipicius
 Rep: 6 

vipicius wrote:

Please sir, a crumb of music for a needy? Axl bless you! 11

Punkie

Punkie wrote:

Does it have vocals?

busngabb
 Rep: 1 

busngabb wrote:
Zodiac Salesman wrote:

Thing are busy right now so I’ll keep this short and sweet.

I have Zodiac. It sounds great, like a NIN song. I want to trade for other unreleased songs or valuable proshots.

Only interested in serious offers (if you mention rehearsals at all I won’t reply) so please don’t waste my time.

Contact me at zodiacsalesman@protonmail.com.

Always helps in these situations if you quote a lyric from the song to prove it's legitimacy.

Or just leak it. Lets face it, if you have it, so does a lot of other people trying to make a buck out of it. Just let the art be free from the capitalist agenda and leak it to the populace.

Vincevega06

Vincevega06 wrote:

I think this should be locked or removed, not because its a leak but because who gives these hoarders a right to ask for things like they own this property. These are stolen songs lets remember that. Also im 99% sure he doesn't have zodiac, not saying I've heard it but saying its very nine inch nails is a tell tale. Can you at least tell us what era of NIN? I don't care if you can prove you have it, (you can't and will probably blame my post on why we don't have it) Sorry for ranting but these posts get really old bucketaxl92

BlueJeanBaby
 Rep: 1 

BlueJeanBaby wrote:

Looks like he (which I assume due to salesman comment) only wants to deal via email.  But a snippet to prove authenticity would be nice...?

GNRVahland

GNRVahland wrote:

BS

Bucketlash96

Bucketlash96 wrote:

We will wait for someone else to filter it. Do not worry

otto
 Rep: 83