You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Vale
 Rep: 4 

Re: Perhaps

Vale wrote:

I doubt it. Wasn't Brain one of the main writers for The General. Also the hints you could hear from that cell phone clip from a few years ago sounded different..

CSS 2.0
 Rep: 35 

CSS 2.0 wrote:

Link, please!

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

RaZor wrote:

Can someone hook me up w/ this & amazing grace?

CSS 2.0
 Rep: 35 

CSS 2.0 wrote:
RaZor wrote:

Can someone hook me up w/ this & amazing grace?

Ditto.

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

LocoComa wrote:
Vale wrote:

I doubt it. Wasn't Brain one of the main writers for The General. Also the hints you could hear from that cell phone clip from a few years ago sounded different..

And The General is supposedly on the storage locker tapes as an instrumental under the title of Prom Violence. Not to mention, assuming the '06 show intro was actually a snippet of The General, which the consensus is that it is, then it sounds absolutely nothing like State of Grace.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:

for me Atlas stands head and shoulders thus far

Absolutely. It has the most potential. Lyrically it's up there with his best.

I love the line...

No matter who's to blame there's still a ways to go

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I keep thinking of Axl in the chats talking about Atlas and a part about "shoulders not being wide enough" and it's friggin trippy to actually hear it.

James

James wrote:

While Atlas is probably about Slash(hell, what isn't), I love how you can listen to it and not think of that. The lyrics hit you on a more gut level than something like Sorry.

Kudos to him.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I guess he can say Hardschool is all about Izzy now. 16

James

James wrote:

Speaking of Izzy, anyone remember the source of that interview where he mentions Axl wanting to be Pearl jam?

Board footer