You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bucketheader
 Rep: 0 

Re: Robin/Tommy demos

Bucketheader wrote:
Izzy squire wrote:

The song have voice?

Tommy Demo #1 is very different and has vocals.

WHAT THE FUCK IS TRACK ONE!

Appetiteforcovers
 Rep: 1 

Can anyone help me out?

Saboteur
 Rep: 4 

Saboteur wrote:

Can someone hook me up with the link?

Matheus.b

Matheus.b wrote:

smile

AtariLegend wrote:

The first Tommy track demo (I don't want you to save me) is really cool. Again though, like Going Down does it really fit amongst the album tracks?

Wonder what it's real name is.

rough-mixes-cd-085.png

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

The first Tommy track demo (I don't want you to save me) is really cool. Again though, like Going Down does it really fit amongst the album tracks?

Wonder what it's real name is.

http://www.suicideshift.info/discograph … cd-085.png

Walker was saying he calls it "Save Me" in the 3$P discord last night. seems fitting as an unofficial title.

Bucketheader

Bucketheader wrote:

TRACK THREE: TOMMY DEMO ONE I’VE HEARD BEFORE.

SO.

I used to be on another GnR forum years ago. ChineseDemocracy.com. There was a guy who sent me a load of songs by GnR and other people in the GnR camp solo.

This was labelled Motormouth Rough. It sounded very poor, and he said he’d recorded it from someone’s stereo.

Guys, I think this might well be Motormouth. The version I heard had some poor sound on it, and wasn’t very clear. But this matches up. Might not be Motormouth but this is the same sounds. The lyrics are very similar. The similarity I heard was the lower bass bit, that sounded like The Chain.

No lies. No BS here. This was recorded again and rumoured to be on Burnout Paradise:

Also, anyone else hear Axl on the backing vocals?

Bucketheader

Bucketheader wrote:

Also.

ROBIN FINCK IS FUCKING GOD.

That version of 3$ through my B&O audio headphones is stunning. It proves he was a fucking creative genius. That’s basically Better, just with a few touches missing.

Vale
 Rep: 4 

Vale wrote:

I'm really enjoying Inside Out (well the skipping part is annoying, but the rest of it). Sounds very different. Would be interesting to know, if Axl made something out of it.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Inside Out

Very interesting. Major potential. That intro reminds me of something from Talking Heads

3$
What's there to say?

Tommy demo 1

Not my cup of tea at all. Still cool to hear.

Tommy demo 2

Rough demo of Going Down. Nuff said.

Thanks for the info Bucketheader. It doesn't surprise me people heard it before. These songs have been in circulation for eons.

Board footer