You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Declan94
 Rep: -8 

Re: Fortus guesting with the Conspirators

Declan94 wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Can we ban these dweebs?

who have i harmed hurt or been racist to? then get off of my back i was only agreeing with someone then you had but in and say something completely pointless just cause you hate a few people on this forum doesn't exactly mean they have done anything wrong just leave your personal feelings to yourself

wasted
 Rep: 4 

wasted wrote:

Maybe Slash will just work as usual on an album tour cycle as he does. That means the GNR album is up next. Possible late 2020 release.

But I could see Slash finishing his work but then they start playing a few songs live in 2020.

Depends if they are doing a Rock or Bust or a CD II type album.

PotatoSalad
 Rep: 0 

PotatoSalad wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
PotatoSalad wrote:

This is almost as unexpected as Slash and Axl getting back together.  It's cool, but it sadly makes me think we're not getting a new album anytime soon.

Don't be daft. Slash's band was playing in Fortus' hometown while he was on downtime for the GN'R tour. They invited him to the gig, and presumably someone went, "hey, want to bash out a GN'R song since we all know how to play them?" What on earth does that have to do with the prospects of a new album?

I'm going to go to my room and think about what I did.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Declan94 wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Can we ban these dweebs?

who have i harmed hurt or been racist to? then get off of my back i was only agreeing with someone then you had but in and say something completely pointless just cause you hate a few people on this forum doesn't exactly mean they have done anything wrong just leave your personal feelings to yourself

Stop shit posting or I am gonna flush the dweebs.

On one hand.... you're right... you're not technically breaking any rules or harming anyone. Having said that....use your brain and read the room.

It's not a very active forum anymore but the vibe remains the same with people here...low tolerance for bullshit.  Shoot the shit about GNR for a bit, maybe a laugh or two, bitch about Trump in the politics thread.

That's it.

Even if someone is a canonized saint, if the other members start pushing for a flushing, I'll go with the flow. Democracy in action.

I've known them from 10-20 years. I've known you what....a week?

Like I said...you and the other guy that's apparently not you....read the damn room.

Cerulean wind
 Rep: -6 

Thanks for understand, James.

Personally, I'm not trolling here. GNRevolution is something else, it's a great place to discuss Rose's Art. The unique serious forum and I hope it remains like that.

And Chinese Whispers is the jewel of this kingdom. Wonderful read.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Well good job confirming your multiple accounts. What’s the point of that?

Cerulean wind
 Rep: -6 

FlashFlood wrote:

Well good job confirming your multiple accounts. What’s the point of that?

I'm speaking on my own and answering something that James told me as well.

You really think that I'm that towel guy? That's MyGnR post tier.

Let's finish the off topic here. Please. And thank you.

Board footer