You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

Re: Best Of The 2010's

jimmythegent wrote:

Album: Morning Phase - Beck
Song: Happy - Pharrell
TV Show: True Detective Season 1
Movie: The Irishman - although I agree its almost too soon - in lieu of that, Whiplash
Car: I guess its got to be Tesla
App: Instagram and I don't think it's a good thing

wasted
 Rep: 4 

wasted wrote:

Album: Postcards from a Young Man - Manic Street Preachers (this is what the next GNR album will be like, Duff plays bass on Balconies on this album)

Song: Rainier Fog - Alice In Chains (one of the few songs that made it move a little this decade)

TV: Mindhunter - didn’t annoy me as much as TD.

Movie: Hell or High Water (2016)

Drink: Gin

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Worst decade ever pop culture wise. Just pure garbage.

Album - Soundgarden King Animal

Song - Foster the People - Pumped Up Kicks

TV show - Parenthood

Movie  -  A few....

I, Tonya

Eighth Grade

MI: Rogue Nation

Hereditary

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

lol, back when it came out a car was parked out front of my place pickin someone up at the train station, and their radio was blasting Pumped Up Kicks. I was just sitting there, listening to it. Hated it ever since

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

The live version is superior to the single/album track. It's what I listen to whenever I play it....

Give it a spin...

Yamcha
 Rep: 11 

Yamcha wrote:

Bump!

TV show - Honestly I don't watch lots of shows but I did follow TWD until somewhere toward the end of season 7 so I will go for that.

Movie - No idea, too many: Zero Dark Thirty, Call Me By Your Name, Selma, Once Upon A Time In Hollywood... On a side note I found La La Land disappointing and not worth the fuss.

Songs: Wrecking Ball, California Girls, Nice for What.. .No new Gn'R songs  16

Album - Bangerz. Same, no Gn'R album to put there.

Car - Dunno 

App - Instagram by far.

AtariLegend wrote:

TV Show - The Leftovers
Alot of great tv this decade, but this was the one I thought was great from start to end.

Movie - Blade Runner 2049
Alot of good films this decade and I'm not sure this was the right choice, but I'm picking it.

Song - Get Lucky - Daft Punk

Album - N/A
I spent the decade listening to albums from yester year. Actually cannot remember that many actual albums from the 2010s that I listened too for some reason

I do agree about the pop culture comment. Actually apart from politics, the 2010s and half of the 00's just blend together.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Lol, I was thinking of daft punks song. Definitely up there.

Board footer