You are not logged in. Please register or login.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: Covid 19

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

You can't debate with dishonest people. Don't waste your breath.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

As for moving goalposts. Two weeks ago Sweden was the great hope. Gtfo lol.

Yeah, funny it was being used as 'The Way' by so many last month, now, crickets. (Not just here, I saw posts on FB about how 'they did things right'....  until now)

It's crickets because you guys are in so much denial over data and facts that (as I told you) we're just going to have to wait.  There's no point in talking to people like you that refuse to acknowledge reality.  It's like you think flattening the curve made the virus go away...

Sky Dog wrote:

I saw posts on Facebook...and that’s all you need to say! roll

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Where is our president? Where's Izzy?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

This isn't even close to over....not even close

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

What we need now are some Trump tweets...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I got a feeling a lot of people are going to get sick tonight with these riots & protests.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Not that anyone is interested in facts that back what I've been saying the whole time, but here's some anyway:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothec … 5d967e74cd

Nursing homes and assisted living facilities: The #1 COVID problem

2.1 million Americans, representing 0.62% of the U.S. population, reside in nursing homes and assisted living facilities. (Nursing homes are residences for seniors needing help with activities of daily living, such as taking a shower or getting dressed, who also require 24/7 medical supervision; assisted living facilities are designed for seniors who need help with activities of daily living, but don’t require full-time on-site medical supervision.)

According to an analysis that Gregg Girvan and I conducted for the Foundation for Research on Equal Opportunity, as of May 22, in the 43 states that currently report such figures, an astounding 42% of all COVID-19 deaths have taken place in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Not that anyone is interested in facts that back what I've been saying the whole time, but here's some anyway:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothec … 5d967e74cd

Nursing homes and assisted living facilities: The #1 COVID problem

2.1 million Americans, representing 0.62% of the U.S. population, reside in nursing homes and assisted living facilities. (Nursing homes are residences for seniors needing help with activities of daily living, such as taking a shower or getting dressed, who also require 24/7 medical supervision; assisted living facilities are designed for seniors who need help with activities of daily living, but don’t require full-time on-site medical supervision.)

According to an analysis that Gregg Girvan and I conducted for the Foundation for Research on Equal Opportunity, as of May 22, in the 43 states that currently report such figures, an astounding 42% of all COVID-19 deaths have taken place in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.

I just don't get your point...I don't understand why this matters.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Sweden didn’t tank their economy,

They did. Eurozone went down, bunking Sweden's import/export along with the rest.

Randall Flagg wrote:

and didn’t hide in fear (nor continue to do so).

Actually, Swedes have increasingly limited their movement, steering clear of market places and other hotspots. Local businesses are already suffering because of this.

Board footer