You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Rocky
 Rep: -7 

Re: The new and God willing improved politics thread

Rocky wrote:

Buzz, take a break. Reset. You’re crossing a line.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Rocky wrote:

Buzz, take a break. Reset. You’re crossing a line.

Stay out of it bro. I've been dealing with him for years.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Looks like Blake had a knife, they found it in the car. And the cops were called by a woman who said he was threatening her and not supposed to be there.

Not sure that justifies shooting the guy seven times, but it's a while different context now.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Looks like Blake had a knife, they found it in the car. And the cops were called by a woman who said he was threatening her and not supposed to be there.

Not sure that justifies shooting the guy seven times, but it's a while different context now.

Shockingly (/sarcasm) the white supremacist commentary on the other shooter is no more. 

People are fed up with the bullshit.  This is not going to get better and people are just chomping at the bit to feed the flames by making grossly inaccurate claims to get people even more riled up.  It's sad, pathetic, and all it's doing is feeding the divide they pretend to want to stop.

Rocky

Rocky wrote:
misterID wrote:

tenor.gif

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Ok knife vs 2 cops with guns....I’ll bet the coop didn’t care what was in there.

Rocky

Rocky wrote:

Looks like Breona Taylor had a relationship with the drug dealer police were looking for.  Combine that with her boyfriend opening up on police officers serving a legal warrant, and the whole image of injustice is being removed.  Floyd probably died of a drug overdose.  Taylor was killed because her boyfriend shot at cops who claim they identified themselves, and Blake was going for a knife after being tased and threatening a woman.  These are definitely the martyrs I'd support in my violent revolution.

Rocky

Rocky wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Ok knife vs 2 cops with guns....I’ll bet the coop didn’t care what was in there.

They had already tased him. What do you think they should have done?

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Probably died of an overdose? Knew a drug dealer? That’s good enough to kill someone?

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Rocky wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

They had already tased him. What do you think they should have done?

Maybe what they do in other countries where cops don't even have guns. Amazing what 2 cops could do if only they had limbs. Look this is part of the problem, the acceptance that shooting a man in the back 7 times is justified.

Board footer