You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:

I didn't say any of that, mitch. As a matter of fact, I've said from the start he had no business there.

No one glorified him, but stated the facts of what happened in the face of a lot of lies and disinformation. The rioters had no business being out there, no one had any right to destroy anything. Those three rioters were not protesters. They attacked the kid because he and others were preventing them from committing violence.

Rocky
 Rep: -7 

Rocky wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I don’t see much focus on who the victims were either.

Because all 3 were convicted felons with assault convictions. Kyle had the same right to be present as the 3 wounded people. The moment the antifa folks tried to assault Kyle, they forfeited any claim of victimhood.

What is it with the left and their obsession with painting felons killed in the commission of a violent felony as martyrs?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

All three were felons, one a child sex abuser, a domestic abuser, another a member of a communist group who've been committing violence. All of them had long criminal histories. That's why the media isn't talking about them.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

All three were felons, one a child sex abuser, a domestic abuser, another a member of a communist group who've been committing violence. All of them had long criminal histories. That's why the media isn't talking about them.

Yep it seems intentional by the media to keep hostilities going. Same reason reporting of the kid being attacked are scare. It's all fucked up and the media are a joke.

Politicians and media litterly playing with people's lives for votes and views. That's where people's anger should be directed.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

They’re still dead...that doesn’t change.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Absolutely, but it inflames people more if they think the kid gunned down people indiscriminately.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Footage is emerging of the Kenosha shooter has emerged...he’s viscously punching a woman in the face in the streets just weeks prior to the shooting. If i can find a link not from FB or i can figure out how to post it, I will.

Seems like a piece of shit himself.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Footage is emerging of the Kenosha shooter has emerged...he’s viscously punching a woman in the face in the streets just weeks prior to the shooting. If i can find a link not from FB or i can figure out how to post it, I will.

Seen this on tweeter.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1299847372185403392

It's irrelevant to what occurred receny, but yeah he is no choir boy.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Seen this on tweeter.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1299847372185403392

It's irrelevant to what occurred recently, but yeah he is no choir boy.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

hmm

EgrvDQKXcAA6y1_?format=jpg&name=900x900

Board footer