You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 468 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:

SG, there was no doubt fraud, there always is, just not enough provable fraud that would make a difference.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 329 

Re: Current Events Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

I don't want to blow up this board with all the smoke I am seeing, but too many people are putting their name behind the irregularities for it to all but fucking bullshit.  If at the end of the investigations Biden has the votes, that is wonderful, but lets wait.

As for PA, it seems they already processed all the late votes and there are no late votes to analyze because once in the tabulator you can't audit them.. They are out of their folder then. What will the supreme court do then? Make the state revote?

I keep hearing about Dominion software glitch in PA, Michigan, GA and they say it is a total of 450,000 affected votes.

In Las Vegas the former state AG is claiming they processed 200,000 unmatched signature ballots..

There is too much smoke to just say, "it is over, no cheating, move on".. Let it play out. If the shoe was on the other foot what would be going down? Jesus Christ we know what would be! They impeached trump over a bullshit made up dossier. I am willing to wait for the final call.  There are still states too close to call.  It is a god damn joke.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 329 

Re: Current Events Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
James wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

There’s no cheating. Biden won this legitimately. Paying lip service to Trump’s conspiracy only encourages drama.

Why don’t you just let it play out. They are finding discrepancies all over the states in question. LET IT PLAY OUT!

It is playing out.

Not very well I might add.

The fat lady has sung. How many encores do people need?

Starting Monday it will intensify, how can you hand proof over if you can't see the shit? How will the dem's justify crazy spikes in some areas then getting his ass beat in others where it makes zero mathematical sense?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 129 

Re: Current Events Thread

James wrote:

This is sick shit.

https://i.redd.it/m8eo6hbr03y51.jpg

I thought they were anti-fascists?


https://www.trumpaccountability.net/

It’s mainstream too.

misterID
 Rep: 468 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:

People are going to get shot.

Re: Current Events Thread

AtariLegend wrote:
James wrote:

This is sick shit.

https://i.redd.it/m8eo6hbr03y51.jpg

I thought they were anti-fascists?

It's a troll account. If you checked his twitter feed you'd see. He posts parody things/hoaxes.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_4_ … sburg_hoax

It is beyond bizzare that some here would take it seriously. He had "Antifa Offical Leader" in his username.

James
 Rep: 643 

Re: Current Events Thread

James wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
James wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Why don’t you just let it play out. They are finding discrepancies all over the states in question. LET IT PLAY OUT!

It is playing out.

Not very well I might add.

The fat lady has sung. How many encores do people need?

Starting Monday it will intensify, how can you hand proof over if you can't see the shit? How will the dem's justify crazy spikes in some areas then getting his ass beat in others where it makes zero mathematical sense?

I'm not against recounts. They're going to do recounts. The problem...and it's one of the reasons people on both sides want him to concede....is there's not enough votes in all these states to flip it over to Trump.

They can dance around this all day long but it's not going to change anything.


As far as not making mathematical sense...this wasn't a normal election year. It was a referendum on Trumpism.

Trumpism lost.

He gained women and minorities yet lost white males. That hasn't happened before.

It was going to be a quirky election no matter what.

Hell... it's a miracle he got as many votes as he did. The media and social media shit on him for 4 years straight without a break.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 329 

Re: Current Events Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

The connection to cheney is that in 2015 Biden said that he liked Dick Cheney.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 329 

Re: Current Events Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
James wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
James wrote:

It is playing out.

Not very well I might add.

The fat lady has sung. How many encores do people need?

Starting Monday it will intensify, how can you hand proof over if you can't see the shit? How will the dem's justify crazy spikes in some areas then getting his ass beat in others where it makes zero mathematical sense?

I'm not against recounts. They're going to do recounts. The problem...and it's one of the reasons people on both sides want him to concede....is there's not enough votes in all these states to flip it over to Trump.

They can dance around this all day long but it's not going to change anything.


As far as not making mathematical sense...this wasn't a normal election year. It was a referendum on Trumpism.

Trumpism lost.

He gained women and minorities yet lost white males. That hasn't happened before.

It was going to be a quirky election no matter what.

Hell... it's a miracle he got as many votes as he did. The media and social media shit on him for 4 years straight without a break.

James, this shit is about to flip hard for Trump I think.  Too much smoke, they ran every fucking ballot they could.. When they were unsure, they made some more and ran them at 4:00 am when nobody was watching lol.. It would be one thing if it was one state, but we have 5. They still have not called Alaska or NC.. This is INSANE.

misterID
 Rep: 468 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
James wrote:

This is sick shit.

https://i.redd.it/m8eo6hbr03y51.jpg

I thought they were anti-fascists?

It's a troll account. If you checked his twitter feed you'd see. He posts parody things/hoaxes.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/July_4_ … sburg_hoax

It is beyond bizzare that some here would take it seriously. He had "Antifa Offical Leader" in his username.

AOC was the one who started the "List 'em."

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB