You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I won’t be getting a cent under the legislation. You won’t be either if your claims of being a successful business owner are true.  That your ignorant of this isn’t surprising.

I likely actually will in the form of a PPP program loan/grant.

That your ignorant of this isn’t surprising.

You got me Mitch!  In a discussion specifically about the $600 payout you started, I was unaware of the PPP program. I don’t know how the two topics are related, but there’s a reason you’re known as the special one here.

Then again, if you were successful you wouldn’t need a business loan. I guess you “deserve” it.

You don’t know how they are related?! Successful people don’t take out loans?!

Wtf?!

It seems to be you need to learn what’s all in the stimulus package. You also need to learn how the PPP program works and what it’s for...

You need to learn a lot it seems.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexand … 73873a4330

OH SNAP!

Look at this...the man you voted for is deeply in debt. The man who was running the economy just oh so swell while racking up enormous debt...hmm...I wonder how that could be...

So what is he? A financial genius? Is he the man that brought us our 'greatest standard of living' as you have said before or is he unsuccessful business man?

Seems like you're the one experiencing cognitive dissonance to me.

And you call me special?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

You got me Mitch!  In a discussion specifically about the $600 payout you started, I was unaware of the PPP program. I don’t know how the two topics are related, but there’s a reason you’re known as the special one here.

Then again, if you were successful you wouldn’t need a business loan. I guess you “deserve” it.

Wtf?!

It seems to be you need to learn what’s all in the stimulus package. You also need to learn how the PPP program works and what it’s for...

Your accountant should and will advise you take the free money that will be forgiven. You don’t have to take the PPP loan. You will because if everyone else is why shouldn’t you?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Wtf?!

Dumbass, you made a wild accusation and got caught.  I couldn't give two shits what loans you take out.  You're a bad person who celebrated COVID, accused me of taking money and being a hypocrite, when you are in fact taking money you may or may not need.  I'm not getting a handout, you are.  I'm fully aware of what the PPP is, that was sarcasm that clearly went over your head.  We all know you haven't read anything about the legislation because most of congress didn't, and you can't fucking read.  Keep embarrassing yourself.  You're a sad lonely man who's only outlet is a GNR forum where you blame a fat man you never met and whom has no influence over your life for all of your problems. 

Your favorite politician was and is going to filibuster the vote.  You had no idea and were quick to celebrate when someone talked poorly about McConnell.  You really should make an attempt to get informed and not just spread ignorance and hate in every post.  My IQ is a lot higher than yours, I'm a happier person than you with more friends (and money), and I don't constantly make false comments and wish death on my own employees because it will help my political loyalties. 

I don't give a fuck that the other mouth breathers will act outraged that I just called you out.  You don't know what you're talking about and are incapable of admitting you were wrong or uninformed.  Find some other outlet for all that energy, but I don't blame your wife for not fucking you either.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Wtf?!

Your accountant should and will advise you take the free money that will be forgiven. You don’t have to take the PPP loan. You will because if everyone else is why shouldn’t you?

The free money that wasn't supported by actual tax dollars & instead done thru increasing the national debt & printing new money?  Wouldn't that devalue the dollar?  How will we stand against China & the Yuan in 3-5 years with a lessened dollar value?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

OH SNAP!

Look at this...the man you voted for is deeply in debt. The man who was running the economy just oh so swell while racking up enormous debt...hmm...I wonder how that could be...

So what is he? A financial genius? Is he the man that brought us our 'greatest standard of living' as you have said before or is he unsuccessful business man?

And you call me special?

He's also been milking the government the last 4 years by both funneling funds to ancillary family businesses like Kushner & the kids wives tangible businesses (Lara trumps companies etc). Also however, trump DC Hotel has been sold out by sketchy foreign entities. Sold Out. (somewhat fraudulently). Reports of ambassadors renting 'entire wings', the ballroom for $300 grand a night and isn't used at all or to a small party. He's been getting probably a million a week +, thats 500 million a year from it.

Except, they're not really interested in the hotel, and it won't 'sell out' once he leaves. It's all pay to play & favors. So when he's no longer in power, they won't be renting it at that volume, and he goes straight into debt on it & forecloses. They gravy trains ending.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Wtf?!

Dumbass, you made a wild accusation and got caught.  I couldn't give two shits what loans you take out.  You're a bad person who celebrated COVID, accused me of taking money and being a hypocrite, when you are in fact taking money you may or may not need.  I'm not getting a handout, you are.  I'm fully aware of what the PPP is, that was sarcasm that clearly went over your head.  We all know you haven't read anything about the legislation because most of congress didn't, and you can't fucking read.  Keep embarrassing yourself.  You're a sad lonely man who's only outlet is a GNR forum where you blame a fat man you never met and whom has no influence over your life for all of your problems. 

Your favorite politician was and is going to filibuster the vote.  You had no idea and were quick to celebrate when someone talked poorly about McConnell.  You really should make an attempt to get informed and not just spread ignorance and hate in every post.  My IQ is a lot higher than yours, I'm a happier person than you with more friends (and money), and I don't constantly make false comments and wish death on my own employees because it will help my political loyalties. 

I don't give a fuck that the other mouth breathers will act outraged that I just called you out.  You don't know what you're talking about and are incapable of admitting you were wrong or uninformed.  Find some other outlet for all that energy, but I don't blame your wife for not fucking you either.

Ok so you write 2000 words telling me how much smarter you are and that you don't care. You don't care so much that you wrote 2000 words about how little you care.

I don't feel called out by you and I never will...on top of your condescending and arrogant tone in all your posts; you may have just made your most childish post. A post littered full of insults.

If you use Tucker Carlson as your primary source of news and information you are immediately disqualified to have an opinion, in my humble opinion. It's one of the many reasons I gloss over your posts.

Listen...we all paid for your education after your very brief stint in the military. I'm sure there are other perks you've been privileged and entitled to that you'll never admit to..so don't lecture me about hand outs. I didn't make the rules, but I sure as hell will play by the rules because I don't have a choice.

You've made several misleading claims just in this post alone.

Anyway, for someone so happy and successful, you'd think RF would have better things to do. One thing you'll never convince me of is that you are any more informed than anyone else on this board. You are more arrogant, more inconsistent and definitely filled with a hubris that's immeasurable. That much I do know.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

OH SNAP!

And you call me special?

He's also been milking the government the last 4 years by both funneling funds to ancillary family businesses like Kushner & the kids wives tangible businesses (Lara trumps companies etc). Also however, trump DC Hotel has been sold out by sketchy foreign entities. Sold Out. (somewhat fraudulently). Reports of ambassadors renting 'entire wings', the ballroom for $300 grand a night and isn't used at all or to a small party. He's been getting probably a million a week +, thats 500 million a year from it.

Except, they're not really interested in the hotel, and it won't 'sell out' once he leaves. It's all pay to play & favors. So when he's no longer in power, they won't be renting it at that volume, and he goes straight into debt on it & forecloses. They gravy trains ending.

This!

All the grifting that's gone on and RF is appalled by me.

I don't matter AT ALL. I have no power and I am not president.

It always results in the same thing...faux outrage at me....never any criticism of Trump.

At least if he was consistent, I would understand a bit better.

But don't forget Pa...you're uninformed and you always will be.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

You guys are really something. At least there was a bit of comic relief in this round of attacks.

Come on Mitch.... you're not glossing over his posts. Too much emotion behind the forum drama for anyone to be glossing over anything.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Now Mcconnell is ranting and raving about Bernie's threat to filibuster the defense bill.

My favorite quote....

The Senate is not going to be bullied into rushing out more borrowed money into the hands of Democrats’ rich friends who don’t need the help.

Rich friends?

It's a standalone bill that gives 2k to anyone making 75k or less.

He's just projecting.

Funny that he doesn't aim his bullshit at Trump...the guy who actually vetoed the bill.

Is there shit tons of pork in the previous bill passed? Sure...but Mcconnell was ok with that one. In his defense, so were many others.

He just hates the one not going to corporations and billionaires.

Mr McConnell called Mr Sanders’ NDAA moves a “political stunt” because he is not being allowed to force a vote on the standalone check

This coming from a guy who literally buries bills on his desk rather than allow them to come up for a vote.

Board footer