You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: Current Events Thread

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

$500 says Biden is sworn in on January 20th and Trump isn’t living at the White House. Any takers?

$500 says Tom Brady makes it into the Hall Of Fame.   Any takers?

Exactly.  But no one is saying Brady won't be inducted his first year.  We still have people who think they're living in a dictatorship and Trump will  be in office come January 21st.  They can't tell you how we're in a dictatorship or how they've been affected, but they'll howl really really loud.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

$500 says Biden is sworn in on January 20th and Trump isn’t living at the White House. Any takers?

Exactly.  But no one is saying Brady won't be inducted his first year.  We still have people who think they're living in a dictatorship and Trump will  be in office come January 21st.  They can't tell you how we're in a dictatorship or how they've been affected, but they'll howl really really loud.

The only people I see who seriously believe trumps staying in office are the quack OAN folks.  SG was back for a minute & sadly seemed he drifted close into that territory. It seems a fairly large percent of the population tho, 10-20%, maybe not but they sure are vocal (and stupid) and it seems upwards of that, which, in itself is scary.

With that said tho, no, he won't remain in office. BTW it ends in 'armed removal from office' (tresspassing), so no he won't stay in the WH under any circumstance.  I wouldn't put it past him to do something stupid like bomb Iran the day before and leave Biden to clean up the mess. Or try to claim he stays in office due to war & civil unrest. Senate would just invoke the 25th ammendment & remove him from office. Checks & balances are there for a reason.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

The only people I see who seriously believe trumps staying in office are the quack OAN folks.  SG was back for a minute & sadly seemed he drifted close into that territory. It seems a fairly large percent of the population tho, 10-20%, maybe not but they sure are vocal (and stupid) and it seems upwards of that, which, in itself is scary.

With that said tho, no, he won't remain in office. BTW it ends in 'armed removal from office' (tresspassing), so no he won't stay in the WH under any circumstance.  I wouldn't put it past him to do something stupid like bomb Iran the day before and leave Biden to clean up the mess. Or try to claim he stays in office due to war & civil unrest. Senate would just invoke the 25th ammendment & remove him from office. Checks & balances are there for a reason.

Trump is not staying in office.

Georgia, wow, some shit candidates for the Dems but the Republican ones are not great either.

Covid, people aren’t taking the vaccine.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

$500 says i take my morning shit.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Not sure I believe it although it would reinforce his cowardice, supposedly a military plane that Trump has used will be flying to Scotland a day before the inauguration.

He's the ultimate pussy of the ages if he doesn't show up for the inauguration. If Carter can show up for Reagan's...and there was tension between those two....then this candy ass can show up too.

Randall Flagg

James wrote:

Not sure I believe it although it would reinforce his cowardice, supposedly a military plane that Trump has used will be flying to Scotland a day before the inauguration.

He's the ultimate pussy of the ages if he doesn't show up for the inauguration. If Carter can show up for Reagan's...and there was tension between those two....then this candy ass can show up too.

If Clinton showed in 2016, Trump has no reason.  Suck it up, let the morons who get confused about biology gloat, and move on.  "Trump" got us the vaccine, now watch as "Biden" bungles the administration of it.  My state can't even decide whom to give it to, so those suffering from TDS are going to look an awful lot more foolish in a few months.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
James wrote:

If Clinton showed in 2016, Trump has no reason.  Suck it up, let the morons who get confused about biology gloat, and move on.  "Trump" got us the vaccine, now watch as "Biden" bungles the administration of it.  My state can't even decide whom to give it to, so those suffering from TDS are going to look an awful lot more foolish in a few months.

Only as foolish as those who only criticize others and never Trump.

More proof that you drank kool-aid RF...you think trump got us the vaccine? ooooooo k dude....

Suck it up, let the morons who get confused about biology gloat, and move on.

ok.....?

Randall Flagg

Hey dipshit, can you point to where I've never criticized Trump?  I'll make you a deal, if you can't find any of the numerous posts where I call trump an idiot/retard/dipshit or some variant, I'll go away.  If I can't find a single post of you saying something similar about Biden, Obama or any other Democrat running for office, you can pack your bags!  Deal?

Why is this moron allowed to shit post like this?  This is a small group, people know who the problems are.  Mitch makes zero effort to engage or even read the posts of anyone who isn't as obtuse as he is.  The guy doesn't fucking read, he just shit posts. 

For real, if Mitch isn't put in timeout or told to stop this shit.  I'm out.  No Rocky account to prove Mitch is still abrasive.  I don't need to have one of the few areas I'm capable of discussing ideas to be ruined with the same ignorance and stupidity.

So make a decision, either Mitch has to adhere to the forum rules or I'm out.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Hey dipshit, can you point to where I've never criticized Trump?  I'll make you a deal, if you can't find any of the numerous posts where I call trump an idiot/retard/dipshit or some variant, I'll go away.  If I can't find a single post of you saying something similar about Biden, Obama or any other Democrat running for office, you can pack your bags!  Deal?

Why is this moron allowed to shit post like this?  This is a small group, people know who the problems are.  Mitch makes zero effort to engage or even read the posts of anyone who isn't as obtuse as he is.  The guy doesn't fucking read, he just shit posts. 

For real, if Mitch isn't put in timeout or told to stop this shit.  I'm out.  No Rocky account to prove Mitch is still abrasive.  I don't need to have one of the few areas I'm capable of discussing ideas to be ruined with the same ignorance and stupidity.

So make a decision, either Mitch has to adhere to the forum rules or I'm out.

oooo ultimatum...

you contradict yourself all the time. Just last week you said none of this matters to you...two weeks ago you said politics don't affect your life but you post on here multiple times a day.

Lately, you're the one hurling insults. I won't accept it.

Can you possibly drop your condescending tone and disrespectful insults? That's what's required from my end.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

I just counted...you've insulted me at least 10 times in the last week and used swear words to do it. I will not take your bullshit RF. I absolutely refuse.

You're in the game of pointing out who is smart and who isn't...who is right who is wrong....why do you get to judge these things?

If anyone is not following the rules here, it's you.

Board footer