You are not logged in. Please register or login.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: Current Events Thread

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

He just doesn't want to upset Rf becuae you know how when folk don't agree with him he creates fake accounts and demand those with differing opinions be removed. Now the man with the huge IQ is preaching about censorship. I mean the hypocrisy of this genius knows no bounds.

Oh BTW, wasn't Rf leaving? I mean if you count logging out as leaving...  15

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Same with Buzz, the guy telling us isolation did nothing, its like the flu, herd immunity is around the corner.
Happens to login today to check his IP lol. 

Suuuuuure....

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Same with Buzz, the guy telling us isolation did nothing, its like the flu, herd immunity is around the corner.

Suuuuuure....

It's definitely peculiar. Also...the fact that he needed to say at all is peculiar.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

This thread isn't about buzz or rf. Let's not stroke fires.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Suuuuuure....

Dumb fuck, I've been reading the site since I moved as I got a new IP address.  Never bothered to try to log in because I wanted to be able to keep reading the nonsense.  I know you don't ever let facts stop a good bullshit story, but they know.  Now that this place has turned into you guys stroking each others dicks out in the open, I didn't care if I couldn't read it any more.  You guys are the ultimate fucking hypocrites.  Censor everything!  Who are you going to blame in 3 months when things are worse than they are now?

We had no chance at herd immunity because we decided to handle everything wrong.  Now the gov't can't even get a vaccine they dumped billions of dollars into to the right people, but again you believe whatever you want to believe.  People are suffering more from Covid fatigue than they are Trump fatigue and that's saying something.  Let's blow something out of proportion, then act surprised that people are sick of hearing about it a year later when you try to make a bigger deal out of it.  More brilliance.  Let's bury them with meaningless numbers as a scare tactic and then be shocked when people stop listening. 

Not a single instance of critical thinking among the bunch of you.  You deserve the trash you've created.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Him and Rf return on the same day, just a coincidence I'm sure.

In reality the two were in their own echo chamber I'd wager.

2 jokers. 14

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

This thread isn't about buzz or rf. Let's not stroke fires.

No I won't move on. Anything I said is true and I won't be letting them off the hook. They will receive what they give out.

They have done nothing only shit stir here for years. I'm not biting my tongue no fuckin more.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Suuuuuure....

Dumb fuck, I've been reading the site since I moved as I got a new IP address.  Never bothered to try to log in because I wanted to be able to keep reading the nonsense.  I know you don't ever let facts stop a good bullshit story, but they know.  Now that this place has turned into you guys stroking each others dicks out in the open, I didn't care if I couldn't read it any more.  You guys are the ultimate fucking hypocrites.  Censor everything!  Who are you going to blame in 3 months when things are worse than they are now?

We had no chance at herd immunity because we decided to handle everything wrong.  Now the gov't can't even get a vaccine they dumped billions of dollars into to the right people, but again you believe whatever you want to believe.  People are suffering more from Covid fatigue than they are Trump fatigue and that's saying something.  Let's blow something out of proportion, then act surprised that people are sick of hearing about it a year later when you try to make a bigger deal out of it.  More brilliance.  Let's bury them with meaningless numbers as a scare tactic and then be shocked when people stop listening. 

Not a single instance of critical thinking among the bunch of you.  You deserve the trash you've created.

A joker just as I said.  wink

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I see Buzz is chill and definitely not unhinged as usual.

And I see Flagg came back and produced a post that is like his greatest hits. Striking a completely civil tone as he always does.

On the Trump in the bunker stuff... those protestors were not getting anywhere near the WH last Summer and the ones who were at the gates weren't even being violent. The violence was elsewhere in the city. The White House was also properly fortified and defended and it had the necessary personnel around the perimeter. They even used severe force to clear out the peaceful protestors outside the WH so that he could do a photo op holding a bible outside a church. These situations aren't comparable.

Reports coming out today that some of these guys in the crowd had maps of the tunnels under the capitol and had a lot more planned than they managed to pull off. Worrying stuff.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Axl S wrote:

I see Buzz is chill and definitely not unhinged as usual.

And I see Flagg came back and produced a post that is like his greatest hits. Striking a completely civil tone as he always does.

On the Trump in the bunker stuff... those protestors were not getting anywhere near the WH last Summer and the ones who were at the gates weren't even being violent. The violence was elsewhere in the city. The White House was also properly fortified and defended and it had the necessary personnel around the perimeter. They even used severe force to clear out the peaceful protestors outside the WH so that he could do a photo op holding a bible outside a church. These situations aren't comparable.

Reports coming out today that some of these guys in the crowd had maps of the tunnels under the capitol and had a lot more planned than they managed to pull off. Worrying stuff.

ShUT Up YOu'Re iNFRinGing on FReE speEECH

Board footer