You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: Current Events Thread

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

NYT: "McConnell has told associates he believes President Trump has committed impeachable offenses and to be pleased democrats are moving to impeach him."

All these antifa double agents coming out of the woodwork. Crazy huh?

Kinzinger, Katko and Cheney are republicans who have just announced they will vote to impeach.
" considerable number of gop will vote to impeach"

All these confused republicans must have got the wrong end of the stick. Rf and Buzz know better.

I ate all the crayons you left me, but since you're here to keep me in check because you've deemed that your job, can you tell me how I "know better."  If you're going to keep me in check, you're going to need to cite something I said.  I know I'm wrong more than any one here by your decree, so it should be easy for you to respond to something I've said and not something you imagined.  I know you of all people wouldn't be talking from your ass and have an intelligent response to warrant your smugness. I know I wouldn't want to leave that impression.  And I know you wouldn't want to just leave a juvenile zinger.  Otherwise I'm getting away with something, and you're here to stop that.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Not here to help ya bro, just to keep you in check don't ya know. I don't feel any need to find anything for you. We are all aware here brah.

" I distinctly remember laying on the floor of my office in Iraq for an hour distraught once I saw the election called at 5 in the morning.  I thought for sure I'd be in some UN uniform within a year following orders from some Eastern European general with Saudi soldiers standing to my left and right."

And we are the unreasonable ones folks lmao.

Randall Flagg

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Not here to help ya bro, just to keep you in check don't ya know. I don't feel any need to find anything for you. We are all aware here brah.

" I distinctly remember laying on the floor of my office in Iraq for an hour distraught once I saw the election called at 5 in the morning.  I thought for sure I'd be in some UN uniform within a year following orders from some Eastern European general with Saudi soldiers standing to my left and right."

And we are the unreasonable ones folks lmao.

I guess you missed the part where I said I was irrational and embarrassed by that.  Kind of like how I'd be if I was posting like you are and thought you had the better of me intellectually.

Considering you intentionally ignore the next sentence that undercut your poor attempt at an insult.  You know this one:

In the years that followed, I became embarrassed by my gullibility and swore I'd never allow myself to knowingly believe something because I wanted it to be true.

Irish's behavior is why there are flame wars.  Think on that.  He was told to stop, and he replied that it was his job to keep me in check.  Then he deliberately omits a sentence from my post just to make fun of me, because including that sentence said what his snark was trying to accomplish. 

How long am I expected to not respond like he wants, when his sole intention is to goad me.  He's not participating in a discussion, he's insulting me and posting bravado about how he's put me in my place.  If it wasn't so childish and beneath him, I'd just ignore him.  He knows he's better than this, but he's got a bug up his ass and trying to insult me has become his hobby.  I'm not going to respond like Buzz does, but I want all of you to recognize this bullshit the next time you bitch about why the discussions in here become shit.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I missed a lot, it all became quite boring and not relevant.

guess you missed the part where I said I was irrational and embarrassed by that

I would suggest you never learned from it.

You still making cocky predictions based on crowds turning up to election events?

..... that worked out well.

Ah but you'd have your pride back when you took control of the senate.

..... that worked out well too.

Anywho have you calmed down now or you still leaving brah?

Randall Flagg

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

You still making cocky predictions based on crowds turning up to election events?

Knock it off dude.  Yea, I was wrong on how the election turned out.  It wasn't the 12 points you must have thought it would be, but you got me!  I couldn't predict Trump would sabotage his own party in Georgia by trashing the fucking bill his Treasury secretary negotiated.  Man, you really got me there.

I talked to a moderator and they're handling my concerns.  That's all I have to say on the matter.  Though if you don't knock this shit off, my desire to contribute here will be less so.  Again, knock it off.  If you want to measure dicks, mine's bigger.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Irish's behavior is why there are flame wars.  Think on that.  He was told to stop, and he replied that it was his job to keep me in check.  Then he deliberately omits a sentence from my post just to make fun of me, because including that sentence said what his snark was trying to accomplish it.  ,

Surprise surprise. More bullshit from the resident bullshitter. Show me where I was told to stop? I'll wait you fuckin liar.

How long am I expected to not respond like he wants, when his sole intention is to goad me.  He's not participating in a discussion, he's insulting me and posting bravado about how he's put me in my place.  If it wasn't so childish and beneath him, I'd just ignore him.  He knows he's better than this, but he's got a bug up his ass and trying to insult me has become his hobby.  I'm not going to respond like Buzz does, but I want all of you to recognize this bullshit the next time you bitch about why the discussions in here become shit.

And a hypocrite.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Knock it off dude.  Yea, I was wrong on how the election turned out.  It wasn't the 12 points you must have thought it would be, but you got me!  I couldn't predict Trump would sabotage his own party in Georgia by trashing the fucking bill his Treasury secretary negotiated.  Man, you really got me there.

I talked to a moderator and they're handling my concerns.  That's all I have to say on the matter.  Though if you don't knock this shit off, my desire to contribute here will be less so.  Again, knock it off.  If you want to measure dicks, mine's bigger.

You are not only the instigator, but the king of talking down to folk. Fuck off if you wish. I certainly won't miss you.

Randall Flagg

Yes you will.  You've just spent hours responding to me on the internet and intentionally crafting your posts to get a rise from me.   You care.  I just don't really care what an Irishman thinks of American politics.  It's amusing on some level that you choose to spend your free time insulting a stranger discussing the internal politics of a country you're not part of.  I certainly couldn't give two figs what is going on in Ireland, let alone spending my time discussing it on a message board.  You obviously have an interest in me and my country.  I certainly have an interest in utilizing you to demonstrate I can keep my cool and point out the logical fallacies and lack of awareness present in someone critiquing my own.  I certainly value the opinion of someone awake after midnight on a weekday trying to pretend to be my superior arguing about the politics of a country he's not part of.  That person must have a very important job and the means to explore the world and purchase the luxuries unique to all of its areas.  That's the kind of person whose opinion I value.

That's how you talk down to someone.  By using something that is true about them, not creating arguments you burp at.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

This is what you do, you twist things in order to play the victim. Ain't happening. Again more dishonesty. You can't help it.

Again show me where I was told by a mod to stop liar?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Irish, I got banned for putting mitch in his place much like you're trying to do here.  I'm sure they wouldn't have a double standard on that here...

Board footer