You are not logged in. Please register or login.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: Current Events Thread

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

You want to show me where I was literally told how fucked up I am by people that haven't been in this thread? I mean I'm sure you can backup what you say.

Atleast you have a sense of humour and found my post funny. That was my intention.

Monkey and Aussie.  Did you even read their posts?

Quote that one too showing you lying brah.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Are you able to participate or is this what the forum is becoming.  We saw what the forum was like for a week before ID posted, all of you in a chorus and calling SG human trash. Not the brilliant discussion you thought it was.  You're free to leave too.  Or participate.  Your choice.

I mean I participated earlier in this thread when we were actually discussing current events. Then you both came back and instead of disagreeing with anyone in a civil way you both struck your typical aggressive and combative tones and immediately started harping on about the protests and riots from the Summer instead of focusing on the current events of this past week.

I never called SG "human trash" or any other names IIRC. If I did SG, I am sorry. I think you're wrong about so much of this but doesn't mean anyone should hurl insults around.

Back on topic. Protests against racial injustice, spilling into part looting and rioting is one thing. A premeditated invasion of the capitol to halt the certification of a legitimate election and to attack congressmen is another. It's even more galling when they were spurred on by the president on the back of lies about an electoral fraud.

In the Summer I saw lots of politicians encouraging the protestors to keep protesting - I never saw any promoting the unfortunate violence
that occurred. At the end of the day those protests - and the riots and violence that stemmed from them - at least came from an issue that had merit and wasn't based on lies. This shit about an election being stolen stems from a bunch of sore losers spreading lies and disinformation, it has no grounding in reality and has become worse than any of this shit from the Summer.

To those saying we shouldn't discuss these issues because we're not American. 1) The USA is the most influential country in the "Western World". It is topical everywhere and things that happen in the US can affect the whole globe. Your domestic issues are often of global interest. 2) On a personal note, I'm married to an American and have been over all the time and have plenty of friends from the US. I have some local knowledge mixed with a foreigners perspective. I feel qualified to comment on what I see.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

SG, did you feel you were treated with disrespect and dismissed?  Is that how your comments have been treated for months?  Curious, Irish seems to think insulting people and ignoring their posts and manufacturing ones to argue against is intelligent behavior.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

The sad Irish story as told by Irish:

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

You want to show me where I was literally told how fucked up I am by people that haven't been in this thread? I mean I'm sure you can backup what you say.

Atleast you have a sense of humour and found my post funny. That was my intention.

Monkey and Aussie.  Did you even read their posts?

I did, but you are a lying piece of shit because they didn't tell me to stop.

Did I say that or are you making things up?

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I did, but you are a lying piece of shit because they didn't tell me to stop.

Did I say they did or are you making stuff up again?

Here you go fool.

You're literally getting told how fucked up you are by people that haven't been in this thread and you still come at us like we're the problem.  What a bunch of fucking pussies.

Except I never said they told him to stop.  Oops.  What I said was "You're literally getting told how fucked up you are by people that haven't been in this thread and you still come at us like we're the problem.  What a bunch of fucking pussies."  I said that and it was clearly directed at multiple people unless Irish is somehow several pussies..  Yes I said that.  Not that they told him to stop.  No, that was his accusation to someone else.  See, when all you do is make shit up you forget what shit you made up about who.

Keep it up my friend.  I'm glad you got me...

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Here you go fool.

You're literally getting told how fucked up you are by people that haven't been in this thread and you still come at us like we're the problem.  What a bunch of fucking pussies.

Little pathetic buzz trying to wiggle his way out with semantics. Because I changed it from what you actually said "You're literally getting told how fucked up you are by people that haven't been in this thread and you still come at us like we're the problem.  What a bunch of fucking pussies." to when I was told to stop. What a gimp.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

The sad Irish story as told by

Here you go fool.

Little pathetic buzz trying to wiggle his way out with semantics. Because I changed it from what you actually said

to when I was told to stop. What a gimp.

Keep reading the edits, then delete this.  You used the wrong lie to the wrong person.  Stop telling so many that you can't keep track.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Hey Buzz,

Show me where  "You're literally getting told how fucked up you are by people that haven't been in this thread and you still come at us like we're the problem.  What a bunch of fucking pussies."

I mean if you ain't a liar it should be no probs brah.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

Sorry Irish, I'm miles ahead of you.  Keep scraping the bottom of the barrel. 

If you're going to catch someone in a lie, make sure you're not catching yourself.  Good day.  14

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I just did catch you, again.

Fool.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Hey Buzz,

Show me where  "You're literally getting told how fucked up you are by people that haven't been in this thread and you still come at us like we're the problem.  What a bunch of fucking pussies."

I mean if you ain't a liar it should be no probs brah.

Keep moving the goalposts.  You'll get it eventually.  big_smile

Board footer