You are not logged in. Please register or login.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: Current Events Thread

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Awe buzz your pathetic.

.... and a liar.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I mean if you cant quote what you attributed someone to have said I'm just gonna laugh at you.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1349259399404126208

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

You're aware that anyone in DC can tour the capitol for $20 pre-COVID?  That thousands of people walk past the speakers office on their way to the old supreme court room daily?  There's literally a velvet rope between the tour and the Speaker's door.  I last did it in 2018. This isn't the west wing or Supreme Court that are off limits to the public.  This isn't some secret shit, any tourist in DC can do this.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

You're aware that anyone in DC can tour the capitol for $20 pre-COVID?  That thousands of people walk past the speakers office on their way to the old supreme court room daily?  There's literally a velvet rope between the tour and the Speaker's door.  I last did it in 2018. This isn't the west wing or Supreme Court that are off limits to the public.  This isn't some secret shit, any tourist in DC can do this.

Of course I am.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

https://twitter.com/josie_bengbeng/status/1349396580596658176?s=20

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Awe buzz your pathetic.

.... and a liar.

Bro, you got caught with your pants down in a lie.  Don't embarrass yourself further.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Awe buzz your pathetic.

.... and a liar.

Bro, you got caught with your pants down in a lie.  Don't embarrass yourself further.

Still not gonna show me that quote then eh? No surprise, we both know it doesn't exist.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

So, what's today's vote about? To impeach or to see if they can go ahead with impeachment?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

They need a couple days to make their argument before holding a formal vote, so today should be about setting up the impeachment proceedings. Though nothing is stopping Pelosi from holding an impeachment vote without a "trial".

You'll need 17 Republicans to join in the Senate to make it official.  I guess we'll see if that happens in the next 7 days.

Board footer