You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:

Even though I have very low expectations, not as bad as I did with Trump, but you know... I wish Biden all the luck in the world and hope he truly does what he says.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

What the actual fuck? World is gone batshit insane.
https://twitter.com/fashion_pariah/status/1351686781956104192?s=20

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
misterID wrote:

Even though I have very low expectations, not as bad as I did with Trump, but you know... I wish Biden all the luck in the world and hope he truly does what he says.

Hopefully, but I don't envy the work he has ahead of him. What a mess to have to walk into.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
misterID wrote:

Hopefully, but I don't envy the work he has ahead of him. What a mess to have to walk into.

If he gets Covid under control it will be smooth sailing. Just like it was before Covid. This isn’t 2009 where the economy was truly shit.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Yeah I think economy will be fine. The virus too in time hopefully, but the divide amongst people won't be easy solve, I think.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Was nice to see Tony Blinken agree with much of Trump doctrine especially in regards to China.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Man that capitol building is beautiful. I seen it the other night on TV when the light was fading and it had that beautiful orange glimmer. Stunning.

Sky Dog wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Man that capitol building is beautiful. I seen it the other night on TV when the light was fading and it had that beautiful orange glimmer. Stunning.

We may be a little dysfunctional but don’t think we can’t still  kick ass when we need to!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

A lot of the stuff you see in DC has a very Roman feel to it architectural wise.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Yes I love Roman and Greek architecture, I'm a big history buff.

No doubt Sky, and it ain't just you guys dysfunctional. World is gone to shit. I can't explain it.

Board footer