You are not logged in. Please register or login.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: Current Events Thread

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Totally. I needed to read that to be reminded of what a President should be.

I won't lie, it's refreshing.

Sky Dog wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Kick ass at what?

When you’re running down our country hoss, you’re walking on the fightin’ side of me.—-Merle Haggard

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

This guy so deserves it. The only cop who stood out that day.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Kick ass at what?

When you’re running down our country hoss, you’re walking on the fightin’ side of me.—-Merle Haggard

If you feel high and mighty about the US after the last 4 years then I have no words for you.

We got a mighty long way to go.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Even so, hate will only worsen things. Y'all need to try move on and get along.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Mitch I thought you'd be super happy today. I'm confused.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Don't get me wrong...I never thought this day would come...the two months between the election and the inauguration seemed incredibly long this time around.

I just don't buy into the rah rah stuff about the US. and I especially don't like to be told how to be an American by a guy who thinks he's more of an American than I am most likely because of his brief stint in the military.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I hear ya, but try be a bit positive. Its a good day.  smile

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Don't get me wrong...I never thought this day would come...the two months between the election and the inauguration seemed incredibly long this time around.

I just don't buy into the rah rah stuff about the US. and I especially don't like to be told how to be an American by a guy who thinks he's more of an American than I am most likely because of his brief stint in the military.

I served 10 years, you need to quit this lie. Nor did I say I’m a better American. Someone said something positive about the US, and you did your normal negativity. You hate this country and trash it at every corner. You celebrated Covid and said we deserve this. Non-Americans are calling you out on your negativity. But please, blame me and dismiss my 10 years of service because you chose to stay within 100 miles of your birth your entire life. I’m just saying maybe you don’t have the insight you think you do.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

And the most diverse and only nation to integrate a formerly subjugated people as equals, but when you are self loathing, you'll find a reason to take issue with anything.  Do a substantial portion of European nation citizens loathe their country or is this a uniquely American problem?

16 16 16

If you think this is the only way to love America you're a whack job. But I wouldn't expect anything less from a Trump supporter.

https://sa.kapamilya.com/absnews/abscbn … n-flag.jpg

It's concerning that you need to look at the US like a child in social studies reading our white-washed history.

Who could've predicted this would be Mitch's response today?

Board footer