You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:

Jen is far more professional than what we've had, it helps that the press secretary isn't trying to score points with the president with being a dick and the press not being adversarial and purposefully trying to instigate shit, but I just don't understand making Bernie Sanders budget head. Why make the millionaire commie any part of his platform when you're trying to be bipartisan and it's the Sanders side he'll end up being sabotaged by?

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Jen is far more professional than what we've had, it helps that the press secretary isn't trying to score points with the president with being a dick and the press not being adversarial and purposefully trying to instigate shit, but I just don't understand making Bernie Sanders budget head. Why make the millionaire commie any part of his platform when you're trying to be bipartisan and it's the Sanders side he'll end up being sabotaged by?

I'd do it to keep the party unified. Admittedly, I don't fully understand the powers of that position but you had to know Bernie needed and deserved to be elevated for what he's done for Biden.

misterID

misterID wrote:

I'd say Trump did far more to put Biden in office than Bernie. I mean, during the primary it wasn't even close. And he's not even a Democrat. He'll get more accomplished with McConnell than Bernie who's never been able to get anything passed.

It's pure pandering to the woke left who are the most unreliable group of voters there are.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Yep I agree. Trump threw it away.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

misterID

misterID wrote:

Tom Hanks sounds really haggard on this inauguration special. Covid must've done a real number on him.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

[/embed]
beautiful song and beautiful scenery.

did you know that my wife and i had an all expenses paid trip to Ireland gifted to us by her father?

I took a DNA test (dunno how accurate they are) and the results were that I'm Irish. Big shocker right? Chicago Irish? Thing is I never knew my dad and he was adopted so I had no idea.

I really wanna get there some day.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

I'd say Trump did far more to put Biden in office than Bernie. I mean, during the primary it wasn't even close. And he's not even a Democrat. He'll get more accomplished with McConnell than Bernie who's never been able to get anything passed.

It's pure pandering to the woke left who are the most unreliable group of voters there are.

voters deserve to be pandered to...

yes, we were all so happy in the deficit economy trump built....but the bill was gonna come due someday with or without co-vid.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

This new press secretary is a breath of fresh air.

Would make love to her but I love Kayleigh McEnany or However you spell it. She was fire.

What did you guys expect her to say today? It was the first day. She will not be attacked like Sara Sanders and KM were.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … regon.html

Nice to see Antifa can still destroy shit no matter who the president is.

Did we discuss the BLM protest on MLK day in New York that injured 11 NYPD officers?

Board footer