You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

I'd say Trump did far more to put Biden in office than Bernie. I mean, during the primary it wasn't even close. And he's not even a Democrat. He'll get more accomplished with McConnell than Bernie who's never been able to get anything passed.

It's pure pandering to the woke left who are the most unreliable group of voters there are.

voters deserve to be pandered to...

yes, we were all so happy in the deficit economy trump built....but the bill was gonna come due someday with or without co-vid.

Pander to a demographic who actually votes.

Okay?

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Rofl I'm dead 14

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Looks like trumps plan to distribute the vaccine wasn’t much of a plan at all.

Makes you wonder what he’s been doing the last 2 months.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Didn’t 1,600,000 get the vaccine yesterday?

misterID

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

The idea that no plan is in place is patently absurd.  The issue as has been evidenced by anyone paying attention are state governments arguing about how to allocate and disperse the vaccine.  The Feds shouldn't be telling states how to do this.  The nursing home fatalities that comprise the majority of our COVID deaths can be blamed at two state governors, one being my own.  But they're registered Democrats, so blaming them isn't an option for the media or their loyalists.  But the dipshit who lead my state's response is now the under Secretary!  The media has been celebrating her since she's transgender, but not a mention at all of how she pulled her own mother from a nursing home before ordering COVID patients back to them, accounting for 80% of the deaths in PA.  The same idiot who arbitrarily closed restaurants and businesses she didn't like, and failed to provide any scientific evidence for her orders in court.  But Biden just fired the black surgeon general which would have been decried as racist a few months ago, but logical consistency has gone out of favor for outrage culture.  Why is WV able to handle the task, but NY is throwing vaccines away?  That's Trump's fault, but in no way Cuomo's according to our experts and overlords.

Randall Flagg

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/cesar-ch … _n_3008985

Some great comments from the guy Joe Biden decided was worthy of a bust on his desk.  He removes the founder of the Democratic party, puts up a bust of a man who used "hate speech" according to contemporaries and opposed illegal immigration, while saying he's going to open the borders to millions of destitute migrants.  I know I'm baffled by his brilliance.  When will AOC and congressional Dems demand any statue of Chavez be tore down?

Randall Flagg

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/20/well … ading.html

The greatest paper in the world folks!

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

What a convenient little talking point to always blame the states.

Seems to me pretty obvious Trump checked out on election day/week and stopped putting energy into anything other than overturning the election.

I know people in this thread don't like to hold Trump accountable...but I'll gladly do it for you.

misterID

misterID wrote:

No, mitch, we hold Trump accountable, we just hold everyone else accountable, too.

Board footer