You are not logged in. Please register or login.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

Re: What Gn’R related thing still excites you?

FlashFlood wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

I love the Chinese era band.

I've said it before, it's an ex-girlfriend who didn't make it to the alter.

But what would be cool? Axl and crew, in the studio on Livestream, taking feedback from fans.

I'd love multiple versions of some songs. Like "Sorry" I want basically the album version but I also want an uptempo pop version. It'd be fun.

It'd be kinda like "Every Breath You Take", it's something people don't think it is.

Good call on a livestream with feedback from the fans. I think a lot of us just want real answers to valid questions. What happened with 2001 Euro tour? What happened with pulling the plug in Philly in 02? What was actually recorded between 94-97? Was there a failed 2006 reunion?

Part of me would prefer these answers over a new song.

exoterica
 Rep: 18 

exoterica wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Live Q&A would also be a great idea.

I don't think we'll ever get answers to 2001/2002 because the real answer is a combination of egg on face (we fucked up or more specifically Axl didn't want to do it) and shady corporate business. Just my impression of what went on, i.e. they used the same excuses for Tommy in 2008, etc.

I'd also like to have a Storyteller sort of thing where Robin talks about the recording of Better. Stuff like that. Hearing the musicians talk about the recording of the album, the process it went through and all that, fans would eat it up.

It's interesting for the AFD5 era too went Canter touches upon it.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Live Q&A would also be a great idea.

I don't think we'll ever get answers to 2001/2002 because the real answer is a combination of egg on face (we fucked up or more specifically Axl didn't want to do it) and shady corporate business. Just my impression of what went on, i.e. they used the same excuses for Tommy in 2008, etc.

I'd also like to have a Storyteller sort of thing where Robin talks about the recording of Better. Stuff like that. Hearing the musicians talk about the recording of the album, the process it went through and all that, fans would eat it up.

It's interesting for the AFD5 era too went Canter touches upon it.

This is a good idea for its own thread. I’m going to start it to try to get 24 hrs of gnr discussion.

Board footer