You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: Covid 19

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pfizer

Pfizer is an american company, sorry you didn't know that.  Research was done in both the US and Germany, with no funding from the WHO or EU, just Germany and the US.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

From your own link...  roll

In May 2020, Pfizer began testing four different COVID-19 vaccine variations. It planned to expand human trials to thousands of test patients by September 2020. The pharma company injected doses of the potential vaccine BNT162b2, which was developed by the German biotechnology company BioNTech

Randall Flagg

I got my American vaccine last week, hope you all get  yours before the end of the year.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

So easy 14

Randall Flagg

Two American companies have come out with the best vaccines to fight this.  I don't know what else to tell you.

Randall Flagg

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

So easy 14

It really is.  Maybe the Irish can contribute something and you'll finally have some national pride.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

So easy 14

It really is.  Maybe the Irish can contribute something and you'll finally have some national pride.

Well you can thank us for the hypodermic needle used to inject the vaccine in to your body I guess.

Have a nice day brah!

Randall Flagg

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

So easy 14

Well you can thank us for the hypodermic needle used to inject the vaccine in to your body I guess.

Have a nice day brah!

Lol, yea your people totally invented that.  And here I thought it was a Scottsman and Frenchman!  Who knew! Enjoy staying up late and arguing about America!  I know it's rough in that shithole.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Documented fact brah.

I'll leave ya steam.... Again. 14

Randall Flagg

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Documented fact brah.

I'll leave ya steam.... Again. 14

Yea, you got me piping mad.  Say high to your 7 or 8 siblings for me, I'm sure you're a very successful man and not a loser who married a woman and raising her kids.  You got me good! lol

Board footer