You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Flaggs disappearance is interesting.  I'll admit, I think he & I went at it hard in 2008, and I disliked him much more then. But looking back yeah he disappeared.  He did goto Iraq tho after that, and maybe was there in 2012 or had just recently returned and wasn't on the guns forum, but then yeah 2016 he was on again. And again in 2020.

So, maaaaaybe its all a coincidence that he stirs things up election years then drops, but maybe he gets a kick out of it. Solves a problem in his life. On the other hand tho maybe he views things like whats done is done, and just gets over it and moves on.

I can tell you from personal experience that many military personal feel a certain entitlement when it comes around to election time in America.

Somebody I’ve known for a long time served in the military during his 20s recently told me that I don’t deserve to vote because I never served in the military. Now that’s condescending!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Manchin is nixing getting rid of the filibuster, no DC statehood. You can't use it 300 times and then say it's terrible and get rid of it.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

So....more minority control in the Senate.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Can you be specific? I’ll admit in here things get hostile but i don’t see where I’ve done anything inflammatory outside of this thread.

Like literally the post right before my last one you're pretty condescending and snide towards SG for no real reason.

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Biden and Kamala actually got elected. Unbelievable.

Is this an actual admission from a Trump supporter that Biden win legitimately?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Axl S wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Can you be specific? I’ll admit in here things get hostile but i don’t see where I’ve done anything inflammatory outside of this thread.

Like literally the post right before my last one you're pretty condescending and snide towards SG for no real reason.

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Biden and Kamala actually got elected. Unbelievable.

Is this an actual admission from a Trump supporter that Biden win legitimately?

Unless i misunderstood...i thought you were referring to things outside this thread.

SG has many conspiracy posts since the election and about the election. Not everything you read here occurs in the vacuum of the past 24-48 hours.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Now we're warning China in regards to the Philippines and Taiwan.

Interesting angle to saber rattle our two main adversaries simultaneously....one of which we get all of our crap from.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

If the world community simply told China to stop their bullshit or else everyone would stop doing business with them, and mean it, they would stop. But we all know they won't.

mitchejw wrote:

So....more minority control in the Senate.

How is there minority control?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Speaking of conspiracies, sweet Mitch lapped up everything Rachel Maddow, Chris Hayes, and Joy Reid said about trump and collusion and Oligarchs and women pissing on him (and those were all lies and fabrications) yet doesn’t say fuck all about the hunter biden lap top, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram controlling information, Kamala being a total embarrassment, 60 minutes cutting and pasting Desantis to make him look bad, the crisis at the border, written answers to known questions at the presser etc. Mitch is all in on whatever the Biden backing media tells him. It is sad to see, yet expected.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Something I can’t understand is why the fuck has Hunter released a book and is now going around promoting it??

If I was him I would be trying to keep all that shit under wraps!!! It makes him look so guilty of everything he has been accused of in the past from underage stuff to anything and everything else. Massive miscalculation IMO!!!

Imagine if this was one of Trumps kids, the media would be busting a nut over the whole thing!!

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Speaking of conspiracies, sweet Mitch lapped up everything Rachel Maddow, Chris Hayes, and Joy Reid said about trump and collusion and Oligarchs and women pissing on him (and those were all lies and fabrications) yet doesn’t say fuck all about the hunter biden lap top, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram controlling information, Kamala being a total embarrassment, 60 minutes cutting and pasting Desantis to make him look bad, the crisis at the border, written answers to known questions at the presser etc. Mitch is all in on whatever the Biden backing media tells him. It is sad to see, yet expected.

Love Kamala!

Fuck Trump...guy is an actual criminal.

Board footer