You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Covid 19

bigbri wrote:

So i’m a full day in with no side effects at all. If I don’t get a brain blood clot in the next few weeks, I’ll be in a bar by May 1

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Situation here in Australia is that we banked on the astrazeneca vaccine.

Now that the blood-clot thing has been found, they no longer recommend it in people under 50.

They are going to try and get pfizer for us - but no timeline for availability...they are saying maybe end of the year....not good for us as that means another winter with no immunity first.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

That sucks, monkey.

No side effects so far, only a sore arm. It's like getting a frog punch where you get that gnarly bruise that feels like it goes through the muscle and to the bone.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Just great...they're dropping the vaccine I would have preferred because of those blood clot issues. It was a one and done vaccine...only had to roll the dice once.

Now we're down to those unconventional vaccines that have never been approved by the FDA and the red tape was only cut due to the pandemic. Fantastic!

Bri...if you even get a hint of some sort of pain anywhere, you should play it safe and get it checked out.

. Are you overweight ?

I have somewhat of a beer belly that's actually a Pepsi belly.

I've thought about trying to get back into that tea craze I was in back in the mid 2000s. I rarely drank soda, only drank various teas without sugar. I hadn't been that skinny since my teens.

I can't stand the bitterness of it anymore. I'll end up having coffee instead.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

@James

Yes, I will be on my toes for abnormal pain, but I always get headaches so I’m sure I’ll be paranoid for a month. I’m not that worried but will be paying closer attention to my diet and activity level (no more sitting at my desk for 3 hours straight working.)

I assume the J&J vaccine will be up and running again in a couple weeks. They gotta figure out what’s up. My bet is women on birth control or hormones.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

They may end it permanently. Denmark just announced they're ending the use of AstraZeneca after pausing it for a few weeks.

Anyone else hear about that microchip mentioned in the news that can detect Covid before you get sick?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

If you had Covid recently do not get the vaccine. That is the problem.

misterID

misterID wrote:

No more arm soreness. I've had no side effects.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

If the world abandons the astra zeneca and j&j vaccines, we’ll never get out of this. The past year of your life will be how it always is.

misterID

misterID wrote:

There's no way they stop the J&J vaccine. 7 women out of 7 million people is not an epidemic.

Board footer