You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Covid 19

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Glad to hear you're better! Definitely would take the side effects than covid. Fortunately, I had no side effects except a sore arm from both Pfizer shots.

Same. So glad I got it and also happy I didn’t get sick.

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

I'm getting Pfizer on the 19th. So happy about it. Been working non stop since the pandemic, and my awesome government owned company just does lip service on protecting us.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

My 1st dose appointment is this Friday,  it's either gonna be Moderna or Pfizer

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Neemo wrote:

It may help to drink alot of water leading up to it. I was fine, no sickness, but drank alot for shot 1. Wish you well, congrats!

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
Neemo wrote:

It may help to drink alot of water leading up to it. I was fine, no sickness, but drank alot for shot 1. Wish you well, congrats!

Finished my second shot on Thursday.  I got side effects more severe than the first shot.  Body aches and pain 12hrs afterwards, lasted maybe a day.  The arm pain was worse (but shorter in duration than the first shot).  But anyway.

GET REST is my advice.  If you feel even a little tired, go to sleep or just don't do anything that is too taxing.  On Friday, I basically did very little (had no energy) and got a LOT of sleep.  I was close to back to normal on a Saturday.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

My sister had side effects for three days after her second Pfizer shot. It was a sick feeling, headache with mega exhaustion and a sore arm. I felt a little gross for about an hour that night, but took a hot shower and that was it. My arm didn't even hurt the next day. My niece had side effects for her first moderna shot but not the second. My mother had side effects for both moderna shots.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

This is getting wrapped up.

They quickly did a 180 and now say vaccinated people don't need to wear masks.

Very smart... people were realizing what's the point of getting vaccinated if nothing changes.

The statistics weren't making any sense anymore. States wide open were having less problems than states demanding lockdowns and two masks.

I'm still going to get the Johnson and Johnson vaccine but it's time to go back to normal.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
James wrote:

This is getting wrapped up.

They quickly did a 180 and now say vaccinated people don't need to wear masks.

Very smart... people were realizing what's the point of getting vaccinated if nothing changes.

The statistics weren't making any sense anymore. States wide open were having less problems than states demanding lockdowns and two masks.

I'm still going to get the Johnson and Johnson vaccine but it's time to go back to normal.

Correct. Time for Pelosi to end the masks in the Capitol. Everyone there is already vaccinated.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I ended up getting the Pfizer shot..my appt for the 2nd dose is Sept 20...I had a sore arm for a couple days and was pretty tired the day after

Board footer