You are not logged in. Please register or login.

AgesOfTheIce
 Rep: 10 

Re: Predictions for the upcoming shows?

AgesOfTheIce wrote:

I predict 2 at first, then later on 3.

What do you predict will happen in the upcoming shows?

Same setlist, nothing added 60%
Some UYI additions (PTU, TAY, ect.) 10%
Leaked tracks will be performed (Hardschool, Atlas, ect.) 10%
Entirely new songs performed (either unleaked CD II tracks or brand new compositions) 0%
Other 20%
Total votes: 10
jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

Went for option 3 - hopefully we get all of 2,3 and 4 as the tour progresses .. a new chapter!

Seriously, there are no excuses left to not release some new stuff...

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I picked 'Other'....

A standard set list but a couple new covers added.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Going by the theory in the movie Melancholia - people who are frequently distressed tend to handle a crisis better than people who are normally happy.

Whole world has been in crisis.....sooooo....Axl will come back revitalised like never before.

A new era will finally dawn.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Given that they've actually rehearsed Hardschool, I'd expect that to pop up on the setlist.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

I picked “same old shit” but hoping for something, anything, different from them...

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Even if if is the same old shit can they at least switch up the order? Can’t walk out there have Duff kick off the show with the It’s So Easy bass line and call it an all new show.

Sky Dog wrote:

Same core set list...maybe slightly different covers or old album tracks...nothing new. axl

Path of  least resistance.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I picked Other,. Mostly the same, however I think at some point during the tour they unleash a few new songs, if nothing else to boost ticket sales (not sure how they are selling, but if its low they'll need to do something to inject life). I predict when they do it, they'll bang out 2 or 3 new ones in one show to create buzz, they play them the next few shows. May or may not be hardschool, atlas or previously leaked songs, sooo.....

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Sadly...I have to pick the same old song and dance. We know who they are at this point. The only logical motivation for any of this is money. It's not to create something or stand out for any reason.

Board footer