You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

Re: Why can't the fanbase drop the negativity even when there is good news

slashsfro wrote:
James wrote:

Then you've got literal mountains of live footage they never did anything with....

Maybe we will finally see that Perfect Crime (I think that's the name) documentary or whatever it was that was filmed during the Illusions tour.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Man when I think of vault I think of new original tracks...not umpteen recordings and mixes of 14 tracks plus live footage

Not interested in alt takes and concerts... gimme new stuff...I could see the 22 songs...but i seem to have read that alot of it was just instrumentals without vocals...altho who knows what could've happened since 2006 lol

Sky Dog wrote:

I can’t even believe we are still talking. All of us. I feel like fans of the Brooklyn Dodgers! Google that one!

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

James wrote:

Then you've got literal mountains of live footage they never did anything with....

Speaking of which, there was that bizarre thing where they dropped a live video of one track from that UYI-era tape that leaked, a week or so ago. What was that about?

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
James wrote:

Speaking of which, there was that bizarre thing where they dropped a live video of one track from that UYI-era tape that leaked, a week or so ago. What was that about?

A longtime friend of the band passed away and she's in the video on the bongos. I think that's all it was. Their way of paying tribute to her and remembering her.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Axl S wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
James wrote:

A longtime friend of the band passed away and she's in the video on the bongos. I think that's all it was. Their way of paying tribute to her and remembering her.

Oh, that's sad. Nice tribute.

Board footer