You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: Current Events Thread

polluxlm wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Who saw Jennifer Rubin’s post. Seems pretty racist if you ask me.

She seems really anti white. Odd

A racist chosenite? I would never....

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Just read this:

"The #Taliban not only seized appr. a hundred US humvees and (MaxxPro) MRAPs at Kunduz airport, but also several US ScanEagle drones.
Billions of US tax payer $ going to Islamist extremists, thanks to the administration's hasty withdrawal without a peace deal or follow up mission. "

They also now have more Blackhawk helicopters than 160 other nations.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Sounds like the conditions for another few decades of boogey men and foreign invasions are secured. Because surely we are not expected to believe that the top military cadre could not foresee this.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:

Just read this:

"The #Taliban not only seized appr. a hundred US humvees and (MaxxPro) MRAPs at Kunduz airport, but also several US ScanEagle drones.
Billions of US tax payer $ going to Islamist extremists, thanks to the administration's hasty withdrawal without a peace deal or follow up mission. "

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Just read this:

Thanks Biden and Gen. Lloyd Austin!

Pompeo and company shit all over this admin in terms of foreign policy. FUCK!!!

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Isn’t Biden damned either way?  He’s absolutely responsible for what happens after his pullout. But we’re not at Obama pulling out of Iraq and calling ISIS the JV team yet. In 2008, Democrats mocked McCain for saying we’d need 100 year residual force to maintain the gains made during the war. The same is true in Afghanistan. If you thought the US pulling out would result in anything but the same power vacuum immediately filled by jihadis like in Libya and Iraq, you weren’t paying attention.

How many American lives are worth upholding an Afganhi government Afganhi’s aren’t willing to defend?  South Vietnam anyone? The question is does Biden sit back and crack jokes as the Taliban gains real power capable of wielding it at the US. We have an open border where 50k illegals are “caught” every day. How many aren’t caught? And if the Biden administration is willing to drop off Covid positive illegals in a random American city, how hard is it for the next Bin Laden to send loyal followers through the 100s of thousands?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Well, nobody wants us over there anymore from both sides. Trump wanted out as well, but the way we left has been a total shit show. Why leave all the weapons and humvees behind etc?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

China is going to get our military tech now. They've already partnered with the Taliban to get to the minerals there. This is a huge clusterfuck. I don't care who the president is, you at least make plans in case this shit happens. We could have got our allies out, a big percentage of women and girls out. We could have had an offensive plan ready. We didn't. Grandpa Joe wanted to take credit for ending "the war" for the September 11th anniversary. He had plenty of time to make a plan for this withdrawl.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

I'm sorry it was so strenuous for you, mitch. I thought the "Those who identify as white in combination with another race, however, increased by 316%" was pretty self explanatory. Don't worry, you'll figure it out.

oh gee...please explain how I register to you as a statistic more than I do on this message board...

Canada and Australia are working hard to bring in Afghanis. I still haven't heard what we're doing. Except Biden saying the Taliban wasn't going to take over, now he's disappeared to Camp David without talking to the press......

I'd love for Biden to bring some here so you can start bitching about them in a year.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

China is going to get our military tech now. They've already partnered with the Taliban to get to the minerals there. This is a huge clusterfuck. I don't care who the president is, you at least make plans in case this shit happens. We could have got our allies out, a big percentage of women and girls out. We could have had an offensive plan ready. We didn't. Grandpa Joe wanted to take credit for ending "the war" for the September 11th anniversary. He had plenty of time to make a plan for this withdrawl.

I thought Trump protected us from China forevermore....or was that all bullshit? You lauded the withdraw from Syria with similar bullshit going on. Now you're all panicked.....my goodness....

Board footer