You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Re: I need a bad habit

Abbey_Road wrote:

What should I do?  I need a bad habit. I just got 100 valium from my doctor. I also take anxiety medicine. Right now I am drinking wine.

My doctor told me that if I drink wine to skip the valium.

Any one on here who can give me a lesson in how to be a druggie or have a bad habit?  I seriously need to do something bad.  It seems that when you are good, you never get anything good out of life.  But the bad people always succeed so I am crossing over to the dark side.

Any advice?

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

I think you're overreacting.  There's no reason to start a "bad habit."  I don't see why you would want suggestions from us about the types of "bad" things you should do.  If you want to do a lot of harm to yourself, start binge eating junk food.  That's the number one killer right now...

But anyway, this is foolish.  I don't see why you should "cross over to the dark side" because "bad people always succeed."  For one, "bad people" aren't "bad" because of what they do to their bodies.  They're "bad" because of what they do to other people.  Second, good people can succeed.  I think you're taking something that's happening in your personal life and blowing it way out of proportion and trying to apply it to society as a whole.

What? You want to become an addict?

I think it would be better if you'd get yourself some help.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Abbey_Road wrote:

What should I do?  I need a bad habit. I just got 100 valium from my doctor. I also take anxiety medicine. Right now I am drinking wine.

Any one on here who can give me a lesson in how to be a druggie or have a bad habit?  I seriously need to do something bad.  It seems that when you are good, you never get anything good out of life.  But the bad people always succeed so I am crossing over to the dark side.

Any advice?

Don't mix those valium with wine. As the resident drug user here, I can tell you to never mix alcohol with downers. You might as well just shoot yourself and get it over quicker.

I don't understand the need to find a "bad habit". People who use drugs(myself included) use them to escape from either something in their past, or maybe something happening in their present day life. It obviously differs person to person.

A drug habit isn't a good thing. It consumes a LOT of your money, is risky,etc.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

why don't you start picking your nose? 16

in all seriousness though if you are already on valium and anxiety meds and are now considering a self destructive habit "just because" then i strongly suggest that you seek some professional help. i would hate to hear that anything bad has happened to you

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

You come to us looking for advice about starting a bad habit?  I dont know about everyone else here but speaking for myself (the resident recovering alcoholic) I am offended.  16

Seriously though, I cant fathom "wanting" a bad habit.  I mean, maybe when I was in high school and wanted to fit in with the bad crowd, but now as a grown adult?  I dont mean to sound rude, but you may want to call up your health care plan and ask about their mental health benefits.

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Abbey_Road wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Abbey_Road wrote:

Any advice?

Don't mix those valium with wine. As the resident drug user here, I can tell you to never mix alcohol with downers. You might as well just shoot yourself and get it over quicker.

I don't understand the need to find a "bad habit". People who use drugs(myself included) use them to escape from either something in their past, or maybe something happening in their present day life. It obviously differs person to person.

What happens if you mix valium with wine?  My doctor told me it's just like having an extra glass of wine.  Does something else happen?

Mixing alcohol with medications is dangerous. Period.

I don't want to come across as some random asshole, but you should seriously re-think this in a whole.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Abbey_Road wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Abbey_Road wrote:

Any advice?

What happens if you mix valium with wine?  My doctor told me it's just like having an extra glass of wine.  Does something else happen?

Well, you take too many valium while drinking, and your lungs somehow forget they are supposed to inhale oxygen.

My dad died at the age of 39 from an accidental overdose of pills and liquor. I was 19 at the time. It wasn't fun.

I bet he wishes he could take away that "bad habit", at least on March 19th, 1995.

While I swallow pills like candy(a variety), I never mix them with anything.

Mixing various drugs is what causes the majority of drug related deaths.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i knew someone who choked on thier own vomit and died while under the influence of a combo of booze and pills sad he was 29

Board footer