You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 468 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:

Those job numbers are yikes

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Current Events Thread

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

The fucker films White House addresses now from a studio across the street.

This is Qanon conspiracy stuff. I can't believe you buy it.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/jg8yxk/ … er-carlson

misterID
 Rep: 468 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:

Didn't they admit that he's filming these addresses from a studio? Not that it's a big deal....
https://www.newsweek.com › w...

Why the White House Built a Fake Oval Office for Joe Biden
1 day ago — The set features fake windows that display a digital view of the White House Rose Garden.

polluxlm
 Rep: 208 

Re: Current Events Thread

polluxlm wrote:

Why is he not in the WH then? Doesn't he live there?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Current Events Thread

bigbri wrote:

They’ve been using that setup since the Obama years. Trump too.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 329 

Re: Current Events Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

The fucker films White House addresses now from a studio across the street.

This is Qanon conspiracy stuff. I can't believe you buy it.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/jg8yxk/ … er-carlson

Lol, okay? And his approval ratings are still shit.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Current Events Thread

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

The fucker films White House addresses now from a studio across the street.

This is Qanon conspiracy stuff. I can't believe you buy it.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/jg8yxk/ … er-carlson

Lol, okay? And his approval ratings are still shit.

You're right. He's approaching Trump's average level of terrible approval.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 130 

Re: Current Events Thread

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:

This is Qanon conspiracy stuff. I can't believe you buy it.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/jg8yxk/ … er-carlson

Lol, okay? And his approval ratings are still shit.

You're right. He's approaching Trump's average level of terrible approval.


And that's without half of Congress and the media telling the country the election was illegitimate and we've been taken over by Russia.  Biden did this all on his own.

And before you try to counter with the nut Greene, someone universally loathed:

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 329 

Re: Current Events Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:

This is Qanon conspiracy stuff. I can't believe you buy it.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/jg8yxk/ … er-carlson

Lol, okay? And his approval ratings are still shit.

You're right. He's approaching Trump's average level of terrible approval.

WITH ALL OF MEDIA IN HIS CORNER, his “messaging” simply is not working. Everyone sees that everything he has touched has gone to shit.

mitchejw
 Rep: 128 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/cov … -urbanites

Ahh so refreshing to see this quantified….some people are willing to die for Trump…he’s killing off republicans left and right….maybe he is the ultimate gift to the Left.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB