You are not logged in. Please register or login.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

Re: Covid 19

FlashFlood wrote:

My 4 year old son tested positive a week and a half ago. Still coughing crazy. Apropos of nothing except for the subject of thread.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Oh, man, I hope he's okay!

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Hopefully he recovers well FlashFood.

Scary times.

In my city we're about to end our lockdown, but I worry because my daughter is under 2 and so can't be vaccinated.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

I was surprised by the symptoms he has exhibited for his age. Everything I had heard indicated if he got it, he should be a symptomatic given his age. He’ll be fine but it’s been a long time on the cough (which also keeps him up overnight and fucks up sleep for my wife and I).

Anywho, thanks for the well wishes.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Just got my Moderna booster shot

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I may get my booster a month early (Dec) to be on the safe side. Not sure which to go with....may just stick with J&J.

Actress Kristy Swanson has Covid and went to the hospital. She's an antivax nut.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Starting to look like a dangerous variant is popping up in Africa in various places...and has likely already spread out.

Just fucking great.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

James wrote:

Starting to look like a dangerous variant is popping up in Africa in various places...and has likely already spread out.

Just fucking great.

It’s just terrible the amount of 85+ year olds that have been taken away much too early by COVID. These people had months of debilitating cancer and other diseases left to endure and COVID just took them away from us. 

Best to just lock down again and order everyone to live in fear until our governments finally find a cure for mortality.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Since this thing was created in a lab and leaped the evolutionary chain, I'll still be very concerned about the variants. There's a good chance we haven't seen the worst of it.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
James wrote:

I may get my booster a month early (Dec) to be on the safe side. Not sure which to go with....may just stick with J&J.

Actress Kristy Swanson has Covid and went to the hospital. She's an antivax nut.

She was so beautiful in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Board footer