You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: Current Events Thread

polluxlm wrote:

Christmas Greeting from the White House today. Wishing illness and death on people and accusing them of mass murder.

Majority of the population is OKAY with this.

For the unvaccinated, you’re looking at a winter of severe illness and death for yourselves, your families, and the hospitals you may soon overwhelm.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo … icials-74/

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Christmas Greeting from the White House today. Wishing illness and death on people and accusing them of mass murder.

For the unvaccinated, you’re looking at a winter of severe illness and death for yourselves, your families, and the hospitals you may soon overwhelm.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo … icials-74/

Yup…i fully endorse this….tired of retards thinking they can hold the country hostage with misinformation and bullying tactics.

The constitution wasn’t designed to protect you bc you jerk off to Joe Rogan and do your own YouTube research.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/healthcare/ … extra-step

Here’s beagle torturer Fauci saying we’ll never fly without masks again. Thank god the airline industry doesn’t agree.  This guy needs to be gone yesterday.

I see this thread is being overrun with right wing dumb fucks again.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Here’s beagle torturer Fauci saying we’ll never fly without masks again. Thank god the airline industry doesn’t agree.  This guy needs to be gone yesterday.

How long is this going to be allowed to continue?  I just took 15 minutes and went through the last 6 months or 300 posts of mine.  22 of those 300 posts are a direct response to a post Mitch made at me, and not once did I insult him or call him a name.  Most of them are genuine responses to articles he posted, which he ignored completely as he had no interest in discussing them, and was just lobbing links into the arena to participate.  Don't take my word for it, verify yourself.

This guy has been banned 3x from here, and each time he comes back and continues with the insults and baiting.  He doesn't participate in any discussion nor makes any effort to understand others nor explain himself.  How many posters have to call him obnoxious and his behavior disruptive until action is taken? 

Buzz had been a member in this group for over 15 years and was kicked to the curb.  I'm not defending Buzz's actions, but he was a member who interacted with everyone and only misbehaved in the Politics thread.  He crossed a line after being repeatedly told to stop, and now he's permabanned.  So why is Mitch allowed to continue to bait and insult people without consequence when he's not part of that group and makes no effort to have a discussion of any kind with any member of this forum.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

How long is this going to be allowed to continue?  I just took 15 minutes and went through the last 6 months or 300 posts of mine.  22 of those 300 posts are a direct response to a post Mitch made at me, and not once did I insult him or call him a name.  Most of them are genuine responses to articles he posted, which he ignored completely as he had no interest in discussing them, and was just lobbing links into the arena to participate.  Don't take my word for it, verify yourself.

This guy has been banned 3x from here, and each time he comes back and continues with the insults and baiting.  He doesn't participate in any discussion nor makes any effort to understand others nor explain himself.  How many posters have to call him obnoxious and his behavior disruptive until action is taken? 

Buzz had been a member in this group for over 15 years and was kicked to the curb.  I'm not defending Buzz's actions, but he was a member who interacted with everyone and only misbehaved in the Politics thread.  He crossed a line after being repeatedly told to stop, and now he's permabanned.  So why is Mitch allowed to continue to bait and insult people without consequence when he's not part of that group and makes no effort to have a discussion of any kind with any member of this forum.

Kiss my ass Flagg…

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

You ruined my experience here permanently…

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

THEN LEAVE!  You have zero interests in any kind of discussion.  You completely ignore what any poster contributes, responding with insults or complete mischaracterizations.  Then when called on it, you vanish only to reappear days later with insults and libelous accusations.  Not a single one of your posts in the previous months exceeds 3 sentences, and most are limited to a single incoherent sentence.  You're not participating, you're here to get in forum wars.  By your own admission you intentionally remain uninformed on current events, yet insult others are partisan shills with an agenda.  Either be an adult and behave like the rest of the people here, or go away.  It's really that simple.  You clearly don't want to participate in any kind of debate or exchange of ideas, so why stay?  Is your life really that sad that you need to troll a GN'R forum. 

I don't want you to leave just to make that crystal clear.  What I want is for you to actually participate in the discussions, qualify your statements with something and when someone responds to them, reply in earnest.  You don't do that.  You're just a very angry person who seems to blame the world and others for your perceived misfortunes.  Most happily married successful business owners I know are pretty happy people.  They certainly don't spend their time on a forum tossing out 5 second thought out zingers at strangers to get a rise out of them.  Get help man, seriously.  I started anger management therapy 5 years ago and it was the best decision I've ever made save going out on that first date with my wife.  Fuck me all you want, but you should seriously consider talking your anger issues out with a cognitive therapist.  No bullshit.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Mitch I don't understand what you are trying to achieve other than simple trolling.  I don't care whether your view is left or right up bloody upside down. But if you want to engage in discussion then put some thought into making intelligent posts to support your position or retort views you disagree with.

As Flagg says, for months now you seem to have simply devolved into throwing grenades into the thread in the hope of getting a rise out of someone.  You largely don't debate any more, rather just throw out one or two sentence baits whilst swearing, name calling and insulting people.

If you have nothing constructive to contribute I think you should really take a break from this thread and others like it.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

Wishing illness and death on people and accusing them of mass murder.

I don't really see it as wishing it on them - i see it as telling them what is going to happen. Not because anyone wants it to - and despite a lot of effort to stop it.

I agree it's direct, it's blunt.

It probably represents the frustration people feel and some sort of last ditch effort that if the message isn't sugar coated someone might notice.

Speaking of my own life it becomes frustrating, one of my best mates believes it's all a conspiracy. He's already in poor health. Odds are if he remains unvaccinated he will die. We're on the cusp on another major outbreak here in my city with the new mutation starting to spread. Not only that but he purposely thwarts any efforts to keep safe. He never even finished highschool but he's saying people with Phds in medicine don't know what they are talking about. I try and show him the global consensus - the clear and obvious facts - but then he thinks the media is controlled by witches , and the pope is an alien or whatever this weeks flavour of nonsense is.

Most of the time I engage to try and help him, to not lose him to this, but i'm called a sheep, a half wit, and all kinds of other names. At some point it becomes frustrating. You're trying to save his life, but he's just determined to die horribly. What can you do? The last step is you start laying it out brutally honestly, so at least you don't have to worry that he made the choices through ignorance. You did what you could.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I don't know the answer other than not giving free treatments for civic for unvaccinated. Perhaps a tax incentive for companies that give bonuses for vaccination (That would go a long way, imo) but for those who are so stubborn they'd catch it out of spite, what can you really do? There has to be a carrot and a stick.

Board footer