You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Miguelox26
 Rep: 5 

Re: Guns n Roses=a joke

Miguelox26 wrote:

Totalmente de acuerdo!.....sacalo como lo grabestes y se termino en tiempos de chinese y que slash y duff no reagan nada por que se cargan los temas de mala manera!....y absurd y hard skool es una pena que los reicieran asi!....vaya slash como desluce las canciones!...de broma!...muy sobrevalorado!....buckethead y fink pateaban traseros!

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
davegnfnr2k wrote:

I dont even want CD leftovers with slash and duff on them because they sound like crap. Absurd and hard school both pale in comparison to the 99-02 versions.  Hard school sounds like Axl is singing through a tin can and string and the guitars sound like a midi file.

I don't get this attitude. Would you rather never hear any of the CD leftover songs?

I agree that I'd prefer to hear songs like Soulmonster, Berlin, The General etc. as they originally sounded, but I'll take a Slash & Duff version over never hearing them.

davegnfnr2k
 Rep: 1 

davegnfnr2k wrote:
Axl S wrote:
davegnfnr2k wrote:

I dont even want CD leftovers with slash and duff on them because they sound like crap. Absurd and hard school both pale in comparison to the 99-02 versions.  Hard school sounds like Axl is singing through a tin can and string and the guitars sound like a midi file.

I don't get this attitude. Would you rather never hear any of the CD leftover songs?

I agree that I'd prefer to hear songs like Soulmonster, Berlin, The General etc. as they originally sounded, but I'll take a Slash & Duff version over never hearing them.

I want to hear them with the band that wrote the songs. Duff and Slash just ruin the songs.  They should be writing their own songs with Axl and Axl should just release the CD era stuff as a solo box set.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
davegnfnr2k wrote:
Axl S wrote:
davegnfnr2k wrote:

I want to hear them with the band that wrote the songs. Duff and Slash just ruin the songs.  They should be writing their own songs with Axl and Axl should just release the CD era stuff as a solo box set.

So you'd rather not hear them at all? It may be the only way that a CD era box set gets released or demos of the original versions leaking comes from these eventually getting an official release.

Like you, I'd prefer the originals, but if this is what it takes to hear them in any form then I'll be happy with that. I just wish they'd actually keep releasing stuff.

With GN'Rs track record, something is better than nothing.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Hopefully Axl actually finished the lyrics and vocals to these songs otherwise we’re stuffed!

Sky Dog wrote:

I’m with Dave, not sure what I want to hear at this point. Both tracks are leftovers. Record your own stuff or just let us hear the real deal from the other band

davegnfnr2k
 Rep: 1 

davegnfnr2k wrote:
Axl S wrote:
davegnfnr2k wrote:
Axl S wrote:

So you'd rather not hear them at all? It may be the only way that a CD era box set gets released or demos of the original versions leaking comes from these eventually getting an official release.

Like you, I'd prefer the originals, but if this is what it takes to hear them in any form then I'll be happy with that. I just wish they'd actually keep releasing stuff.

With GN'Rs track record, something is better than nothing.

Again they could just you know do both.

Axl puts out a solo album with all those old songs while Axl Slash and Duff make a new album of songs they all wrote together.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

At this point i almost feel like we aren't getting anything until one of them dies ...

Triple H
 Rep: 2 

Triple H wrote:

It's clear the hold up is Axl. I think what they should do is, Slash and Duff should peace out and recruit Sorum and then find a rhythm guitarist .... Izzy maybe. Then start a new band with some new singer. I don't know, just some side project or something. They could even call it The Project.  Who knows it could turn into something pretty cool.

Board footer