You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: SOG single coming?

monkeychow wrote:

Remember when Han Shot First 16

That's my issue...like I'm keen as fuck to hear what it's like with a full orchestra...on the other hand the synth version is a damn classic and is burned into my DNA at this point...so it will be interesting.....like by nature of it you'd think it will be technically better...but will it be too different for an old man like me?

Which version will be the main one available in 2040? lol.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I’m convinced that these songs are uploaded to Spotify’s system. Good explainer on the thread in HTGTH that explains the regional differences in the results too.

What I’m less convinced about is whether the switch will ever be flipped to make them active or if instead “plans change”.

Vale
 Rep: 4 

Vale wrote:

My guess is that they are probably in the system since they uploaded Absurd & Hard School. More and more songs being found probably will have something do with the search behavior. The next single will be the updated November Rain and that will carry them through to the end of the year and tour.

Blackstar
 Rep: 12 

Blackstar wrote:

Oklahoma suggests GN'R in Sweden now (confirmed with VPN).

This looks like a red flag, because by 2008, according to Axl, the (working) title had been changed to "Berlin". However, it's not unlikely that he went back to the older title later (e.g. because he intended to write new lyrics for "Berlin" but he never did or they didn't work).

benny
 Rep: 0 

benny wrote:

When is the new November Rain single supposed to be released?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Blackstar wrote:

This looks like a red flag, because by 2008, according to Axl, the (working) title had been changed to "Berlin". However, it's not unlikely that he went back to the older title later (e.g. because he intended to write new lyrics for "Berlin" but he never did or they didn't work).

Yeah...I'm not going to hit the panic button yet. The song was inspired by the OKC bombing and the court dates...it seems logical to go back to it if you're gonna do something with it.

The red flag songs for me are Prom Violence and Quick Song....and the Bucket songs Dub Suplex and Devious Bastard. Someone might try to make a case for their inclusion...but I'm not buying it. In the case of Dub Suplex, it was used later on by Bucket.

If those songs appear....

e3lscis129iy.jpg?auto=webp&s=7ab1dd496992bb08bff2edd7c3522ba6ba492082

Sky Dog wrote:

I’m not buying any of this because anything that seems rational simply never happens and has never happened with this band. Everybody said releasing 2 albums in 1991 was crazy. They always seem to get bailed out. Chinese got bailed out by Azoff, etc etc etc

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Maybe they're currently in the process of being bailed out.... 16

Blackstar
 Rep: 12 

Blackstar wrote:
James wrote:
Blackstar wrote:

Yeah...I'm not going to hit the panic button yet. The song was inspired by the OKC bombing and the court dates...it seems logical to go back to it if you're gonna do something with it.

The red flag songs for me are Prom Violence and Quick Song....and the Bucket songs Dub Suplex and Devious Bastard. Someone might try to make a case for their inclusion...but I'm not buying it. In the case of Dub Suplex, it was used later on by Bucket.

If those songs appear....

https://preview.redd.it/e3lscis129iy.jp … a6ba492082

I agree. The biggest red flag of all would be Going Down, especially since it seems that Tommy has now gotten it back from GN'R - and, of course, if "Berlin" popped up too.

But it's mostly that part of me just doesn't want to see Oklahoma as a red flag. Of all the leaked and rumoured songs Oklahoma is the one I want to hear a completed version the most - that and State of Grace. And the history of Oklahoma, with its roots going back to the mid-90s, makes this song even more intriguing and appealing for me.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Axl or Duff could sing Going Down, wouldn’t say I’d be surprised

Board footer