You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Ha, I just got banned from HTGH

I find alot of the threads are basically talking in circles.  When someone disagrees or says something that's the truth or a fact, that's when the circle talk starts to happen and it's the same dance with anyone that attempts to be rational.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Jarmo's changed enormously since he physically met axl.

I remember a girl being invited to axl's home and talking a little about it on the net years ago, she kept herself nice and simple over time, she never got big headed.

Jarmo meets the guy a few times in a hotel and thats it, he becomes arrogant.

the_real_jessica wrote:

Jarmo's changed enormously since he physically met axl.

I remember a girl being invited to axl's home and talking a little about it on the net years ago, she kept herself nice and simple over time, she never got big headed.

Jarmo meets the guy a few times in a hotel and thats it, he becomes arrogant.

Yes, I think I know who you are talking about.  She posted certain pics of his house with her son in some of the the pics, one with Axl's dog, others of just his property and the Axl way sign.

Axella was her name or something like that, she had a whole website dedicated to Axl.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

HTGTH is still around?

Bumble4tus
 Rep: -3 

Bumble4tus wrote:

Okay folks.......

Listen up..!!

This is why /Jarmo has his "attitude".

NEEMO EDIT: removed the body of this post cuz its bullshit....i spoke to your sources bumble4tus and this post is one big gigantic lie

Again, all this is 100% true...!

NEEMO EDIT: um no its 100% bullshit

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bumble4tus
 Rep: -3 

Bumble4tus wrote:
russtcb wrote:

WOW....that's all pretty insightful! Have to take your word at it being true, but it certainly sounds feasible.

Dude, this information is 100% true and accurate.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

You have no way of backing any of that up with anything even resembling a fact. Its pure gossip, and in my opinion slanderous.

This isn't the "bash Jarmo" site. I don't know how many times I have to say it, but if someone doesn't like it there, quit going there. It works for me, so why is it so hard for some others? Why even spend time thinking about that shit?

Jarmo doesn't want to watch lesbians and Del might have got mad.  SO WHAT?

I'm locking this on principle. The topic starter made his point, we all commented. Case closed. There's no need for this to turn into some warped history lesson on Jarmo.

If there was a thread there making lame allegations against me, I would expect him to lock it on principle and at least some sort of mutual respect, so I am doing the same.

Anyone who wants to debate Jarmo about his personal life, you can go to....

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/boar … board=10.0

Board footer