You are not logged in. Please register or login.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

Re: SOG single coming?

FlashFlood wrote:
sp1at wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
sp1at wrote:

Efestivals have changed the status for GNR and Arctic Monkeys to TBC for Glastonbury, they tend to know the headliners, so it looks like the text was right. There are also other stories around in other European countries of GNR playing, so it looks like dates are getting booked. Still nothing from the record label about future releases

It's a bit weird that they'd be doing a London festival date as well as Glastonbury. Thought the festivals normally liked exclusivity?

Quite alot of bands play BST and Glastonbury. To be honest, I'm was surprised when they announced BST, because they tried to arrange it years ago after Coachella, but it never worked out. So anything is possible I guess

Duff confirmed on his Sirius radio show they are playing Glastonbury.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

GN'R better bring their A Game to Glastonbury. Lots of tv and media coverage. If Mickey shows up I can just see the reaction across the UK.

Perhaps they are genuinely concerned that negative responses to new songs might actually hurt ticket sales?

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Lelez95
 Rep: 0 

Lelez95 wrote:

Hi guys, I've been typing "guns n roses new songs" on chrome for a while and lately a weird result comes up. 

It a Spotify link that says "the first new original GNR song in eight years, the industrial metal track "oh my god" finally appeared on..." 

If I open the link it takes me to Spotify but I cannot find oh my god on Spotify at all. 

Does anybody know something about this?

kemmep
 Rep: 1 

kemmep wrote:
Lelez95 wrote:

Hi guys, I've been typing "guns n roses new songs" on chrome for a while and lately a weird result comes up. 

It a Spotify link that says "the first new original GNR song in eight years, the industrial metal track "oh my god" finally appeared on..." 

If I open the link it takes me to Spotify but I cannot find oh my god on Spotify at all. 

Does anybody know something about this?

I see it 2, but the link doesnt work. I can't place the "eight" years. Gnr last single came from 2021. Gnr released oh my god in 1999 while TSI is from 1993 (6 years between).

Weird.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

"New original"

1991 to 1999 is 8 years

TSI was all cover songs

It's hilarious that they haven't updated OMG single info/description in 24 years lmao

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:
sp1at wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

It's a bit weird that they'd be doing a London festival date as well as Glastonbury. Thought the festivals normally liked exclusivity?

Quite alot of bands play BST and Glastonbury. To be honest, I'm was surprised when they announced BST, because they tried to arrange it years ago after Coachella, but it never worked out. So anything is possible I guess

Duff confirmed on his Sirius radio show they are playing Glastonbury.

Amazing really, it's an old and iconic festival, I honestly thought I'd never see the day.

We're just waiting on the rest of the dates now and the two slotted releases. They'll obviously use these for publicity I assume.

Board footer