You are not logged in. Please register or login.

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

Re: New GNR email

ClaudeF wrote:

Big news. Check your in box.

The title: “Moms Love GN’R”

It includes “GN’R Gift Ideas for Mom” as well as “Mom-Approved GN’R Accessories.”

Which apparently includes a 1:24 scale die-cast race car because all mothers approve of and look forward to that sort of thing.

Feel free to blaspheme under your breath. I sure did.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I see your sister in her Sunday dress
She's out to please
She pouts her best
She's out to take
No need to try
She's ready to make

Turn around bitch i got a use for you
Besides you ain't got nothing better to do
And I'm bored

Mom approved!

Retconning them into some sort of fun for the whole family entertainment is beyond ridiculous....but not surprising at this point.

The cherry on top...to show how inept the operation is....race cars are marketed to these moms.

Shoulda just brought back the bullshit scented candles. At least that would make half a lick of sense for a "promote crappy merch to moms" strategy.

Edit

Like I mentioned the other day....it's like a cheesy bad sitcom at this point that you check on out of habit.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Holy shit...I just went to check out some of their merch. Awful.

November-Rain-Black-Hoodie_940x.png

1991-Skull-Black-Tour-T-Shirt-front_940x.png

They claim that's a 91 shirt. Bullshit. I never saw it. It's too shitty to be 91. If it's really from back then, it was a bootleg that they're now using as official.

November-Rain-Womens-Cropped-White-T-Shirt-front_940x.png

Beyond lazy.

car-front_940x.png

Cringe. That's the kind of amateur bootleg crap you'd see on ebay 20 years ago. Literally.

front_940x.png

My God....

Ain't no way in hell those UYI box sets are really sold out. If they are...they only made a handful.

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:

JFC! That merch is so awful. A new low.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Mother's day offends me...I mean why can't it be more inclusive

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

LOL, jesus christ at least try to put out a good product (re: the t shirts).  Seriously, the chain stores have better GNR shirts than the official online site.

Board footer