You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Re: Trailer for the new Indiana Jones movie revealed

Locomotive98 wrote:

Has anyone seen this movie? I havn't but cant believe no one has commented yet.....

Someone here must've checked it out by now....

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i wanna see it but its hard to get away with 2 small kids.... 17

i havent heard good things about it though sad

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I saw it at its midnight premiere. It's decent, the action is good and there's some humor, but it's so crazy and unreal that it makes finding the Holy Grail seem within the realm of possibility.

I guess I reccomend it, but it's nowhere near Iron Man. If you haven't seen Iron Man, don't bother going to Indy until you do.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

iron man is a fag 16

that had to have been the gayest comic book around....well maybe not as gay as daredevil but pretty freakin gay none-the-less 16

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Communist China wrote:

I saw it at its midnight premiere. It's decent, the action is good and there's some humor, but it's so crazy and unreal that it makes finding the Holy Grail seem within the realm of possibility.

I guess I reccomend it, but it's nowhere near Iron Man. If you haven't seen Iron Man, don't bother going to Indy until you do.

I'm going to see Indy next week, but your review matches pretty much everyone I've spoken to who's seen it. Good action and a typical Indy film but gets too far fetched.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Just got back from the cinema and i must say I really liked this film.

My expectations were LOW - the starwars prequal and animated direction they took the franchise, spielbergs move to more "adult" content like schindler's list etc...all of these things had me worried that this would turn out to be the kinda film that just spoils how u feel about stuff.

However it wasn't like that. I'll admit I didnt get giddy with glee in the cinema the way i did when i saw temple of doom...but i think thats about my age and not the picture...

Overall i think this film is a worthy addition....many people feel nothing tops raiders and sure it doeesn't do that...but it will also sit ok with the rest of the box set when it comes out on Blu for me. It didn't disgrace the franchise..and futhermore...the more I think of it the more i realise there were some great moments. Good fun film.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Neemo wrote:

iron man is a fag 16

that had to have been the gayest comic book around....well maybe not as gay as daredevil but pretty freakin gay none-the-less 16

So you never read a DC comic book? Lucky you. In the 1950s Batman + Robin were accussed of being homosexuals by Fredric Wertham and and as result with the Comics Code Authority started hanging out with girls more. The government has to force Batman and Robin to be around girls. Now, THAT is gay.

And Superman is the lamest superhero ever. The dude can do anything and everything, save for one rock. A rock that I believe has been in every superman movie because there's just not that many stories to tell about him. He didn't even fight anyone in his last movie, which they worked on for like 10 years.

Green Lantern gets all of his power from a ring, all Flash can do is go fast, Wonder Woman is a lot like Superman in the sense that she has almost everything although she's probably the best DC hero, Aquaman fucking talks to fish.

I also had a problem with Batman because of how the 90s animated series was able to get away with anything. He could punch people, villains could have guns that fired bullets, and they could talk about death. All the other animated series of that time couldn't do any of those, and still Spidey and X-Men killed Batman in quality and ratings. Spidey couldn't even frighten pigeons when he landed on a rooftop.

The Iron Man comics may not be great (I really want to check out Civil War though), but the character is more interesting than almost anything DC has done.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Woman is a lot like Superman in the sense that she has almost everything although she's probably the best DC hero

the lassoo of true kicks ass 16

Mike
 Rep: 13 

Mike wrote:

I just saw this movie today. Despite his old age, Harrison Ford's performance as Indiana Jones was great, he really proved the doubters wrong. The plot about the crystal skull and what it lead to was kind of interesting, something different than the previous movies. Not that I'm saying this movie was bad because I did like it a lot but I think this one's the least good of the series, it wouldn't of been a bad idea to leave Last Crusade as the last one as it was originally intended to be but it's still worth checking out. I'll give this movie 6.5 out of 10.

Board footer