You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: GNR Spotify Stats

James wrote:

https://kworb.net/spotify/artist/3qm84n … songs.html

After the big 4 songs....SCOM, Jungle, PC, and NR, the drop off is massive..and gets worse.

1.5 billion for NR...by the time you get to track 10(YCBM) it's 185 million.

Track 20(My Michelle) is only 50 million. Track 30(Anything Goes) is only 25 million.

Track 40(Hard School) is a measly 16 million.

Absurd is at #74 with 6 million.

After seeing these stats, I'm surprised SIDHY doesn't get performed since it's ranked #13. It's the only song in the top 20 to never be performed live.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Those casual fans don't know what they are missing. Appetite alone has so many great songs that are equal to those Big 3 tunes on the radio. Rocket Queen is THE greatest song on that album.

The real sad thing is the Illusion albums, where too much attention is given to cover songs like Knocking On Heaven's Door or Live and Let Die. People are really missing out if they've never heard Coma, Locomotive, Pretty Tied Up, Breakdown, 14 Years, Dust & Bones, Double Talking Jive, Don't Damn Me, Bad Obsession, etc.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

SIDHY gets the plays because it's on GH. Wouldn't shock me if the top 14 is that tracklist

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
James wrote:

https://kworb.net/spotify/artist/3qm84n … songs.html

After the big 4 songs....SCOM, Jungle, PC, and NR, the drop off is massive..and gets worse.

1.5 billion for NR...by the time you get to track 10(YCBM) it's 185 million.

Track 20(My Michelle) is only 50 million. Track 30(Anything Goes) is only 25 million.

Track 40(Hard School) is a measly 16 million.

Absurd is at #74 with 6 million.

After seeing these stats, I'm surprised SIDHY doesn't get performed since it's ranked #13. It's the only song in the top 20 to never be performed live.

In all fairness, this is skewed because, just taking the legendary status of the songs out of this, Absurd and Hardskool haven’t been available for near as long as the other songs.

Sky Dog wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

Those casual fans don't know what they are missing. Appetite alone has so many great songs that are equal to those Big 3 tunes on the radio. Rocket Queen is THE greatest song on that album.

The real sad thing is the Illusion albums, where too much attention is given to cover songs like Knocking On Heaven's Door or Live and Let Die. People are really missing out if they've never heard Coma, Locomotive, Pretty Tied Up, Breakdown, 14 Years, Dust & Bones, Double Talking Jive, Don't Damn Me, Bad Obsession, etc.

Estranged????

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

Estranged????

That one is up there in terms of total streams/listens.  It's somewhere in the top 15.

Just looked it was 12.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

Estranged????

It has gotten plenty of attention over the last 32 years, thanks in part to being released as a single/video.

Board footer